View Poll Results: Win And We're In... Or... Here We Go Again?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win And We're In! Clinch AFC West and Playoffs

104 79.39%
  • Here We Go Again... 8-8 no playoffs

27 20.61%
Page 31 of 114 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
    Thrilled for you.

This town is a lot of fun.

Depending on how much time you have..
    there are some really great things to do.

Have a great trip.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

nice, i got my tickets for the game as well. it'll be nice too see a fellow sooners fan(i'm assuming here lol) at the game.

got my tickets for a christmas present from my brother. funny thing is, i bought my brother a pair of tickets to the game as well for a christmas present lol.

Sweet! Can't think of a better way to ring in 2012!

Don 't oversleep Saturday night, and pop a few Advil and wash 'em down with water.

You'll be ship shape for the Bronco win.

Quote Originally Posted by oklahomabronco View Post
    We(me and an amazing lady) are gonna fly out of Tulsa Sat, Watch the Broncos dominate the Chiefs to get into playoffs n celebrate the new year --ahhh life is good!!!

We are not very familiar with Denver and are not sure where were gonna go or what were gonna do......BUT this much is certain, WE ARE PUMPED!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!
    If you have some time to kill while your in Denver and dont care about driving some miles (if you're renting a car) and wanna do something free, I suggest going to Red Rocks. Its an awesome place to see (even if you're not seeing a concert) and depending where you're standing/looking, you can see the whole city of Denver (as you can see in the picture below)

Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

We are also new in town here. Take advantage of some of the great state parks in the area. About a 45 min. drive heading southwest / next to Littleton is Roxborough State Park, Colorado very cool.

It's a dream of mine to go to Mile High and watch the Broncos, luckily I've seen us play live at Wembley and, despite the result, had a great time, cheering us on despite being sat amongst the San Francisco allocation!

Hopefully my dream will happen soon, hope you and your lady have a great, safe trip and obviously I hope we win!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Let's hope for a win like this one.....

Bears - Broncos Took this video.

You will have a blast! My wife and I flew to Denver from OKC in '09 to see the Colts game. We had an awesome time!

We got there Saturday and as we were leaving the airport, the Colts were leaving at the same time and we were right next to their 2 buses on the highway.

We drove around Saturday evening and I went to my old house in Denver. We went out to eat and checked out downtown. It was very cool.

Sunday we went to the stadium early, went in the Broncos store, and then checked out all the tailgaters. I wish they would have won the game, but We had great seats and had an awesome time! I would have just liked to stay longer.

Congrats, and enjoy your trip!!

Awesome video bud!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pro Bowl View Post
    Let's hope for a win like this one.....

Bears - Broncos Took this video.

We are staying at the Brown Palace yes I've been both a Sooner fan and a Bronco fan my whole life...

Thanks - of course, since I am German - I really love this one...

Denver Broncos cheerleader Michelle knows GERMAN

Quote Originally Posted by oklahomabronco View Post
    We(me and an amazing lady) are gonna fly out of Tulsa Sat, Watch the Broncos dominate the Chiefs to get into playoffs n celebrate the new year --ahhh life is good!!!

We are not very familiar with Denver and are not sure where were gonna go or what were gonna do......BUT this much is certain, WE ARE PUMPED!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!
    Sweet!! Got my tickets for me and my wife today too. (haven't been back since we got Favred on Monday night).... I'm jacked for this game!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    [SIZE="4"][CENTER][B]T[/B]he [B]E[/B]lite [B]B[/B]roncos [B]O[/B]ffensive [B]W[/B]eapon[/CENTER][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER] [B]TEAM TEBOW #1000000[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE]

haha I don't disagree that it was shocking that Moss hit anyone, my point....there's much being made that Orton will be motivated for payback against the Broncos, but that goes both ways.

For once the D will actually be able to hit him and let's hope they do it early and often!

As soon as we figure out how to blitz again... and stop the run, forcing them to pass...

I just found out I got tickets for the game so excited!!