Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RIP Darrent Williams

Every new year I remember getting that devastating news. Darrent should still be with us, such a good kid. Rest in peace. Him and Champ would to this day be the best tandem in football.
    [IMG]http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/img/photos/2008/12/01/1715_BRONCOS_JETS55927_02_t600.JPG[/IMG]

Good, with the potential to be a great player, died a short while after I started following the Broncos, even then his death hit me like a ton of bricks, I still get upset thinking about it.

"You never know why God takes somebody, but I know one thing: He got somebody very special in Darrent" - Mike Shanahan

RIP Darrent
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Darrent Williams was a very good player who was on his way to being a great one while learning under Champ.

I loved the run support between him and Champ. Rarely do/did either of these guys miss a tackle. I dont think any Bronco fan will forget Williams.....between his good play and his always full flashing smile, you couldnt help but love the guy.

RIP

RIP Darrent

I loved him and even got to meet him once it was awesome.... RIP Darrent Williams
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

DWill is FOREVER a Bronco...

RIP to one of the best of us.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

RIP D-WIll, he is truly missed.
    #swapping

R.i.p D Will... I say his name in my prayers every night... Gone but definitely not forgotten.. We're going to the playoffs today.. Faith and belief that we will succeed
    My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

I changed my avatar and signature for today to honor D-Will. It still saddens me this very day that he's not with us anymore. I'm just glad his killer was found though. If I had a Williams jersey, I would wear it today.

RIP Darrent Williams. Gone, but not forgotten.

#27 RIP DWill great player but even better person.

I remember the Broncos in another win and in playoff scenario that year against the 49ers at home. They lost I was mad. I wake up the next morning heard the news and the Broncos loss is the last thing on my mind. That was a really sad day for me seeing somebody alive and well actually playing good that game too and just a few hours later he's gone.

RIP DWill

RIP Darrent Williams!

I remember that day. I had woken up thinking that it was the first day of a new year. I was filled with hope that it would be a great year because I was depressed over something that had happened to me professionally in my career.

I turn on the TV and ESPN was talking about the murder. I was floored. I dont deny that I shed manly tears that day over the loss of a young man whose career was taking off. R.I.P. Darrent.

RIP D Will! I can't help but think about what an amazing individual we lost that night. I also can't help but think about he was the best corner we have ever had across from champ, he was fast, he could cover, had great ball skills and would lay the wood which is something we haven't had in awhile. RIP

RIP Darrent Williams!

He's the reason I came here, to be with fellow fans who understood the loss.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

RIP DW!!! always missed.