Page 1 of 165 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 15 2011 Patriots vs Broncos

Hello Fellow Broncomaniacs!

Here we are week 15 of the NFL season, 8-5 record, winners of 6 of 7 and still fighting to be in the post season. We get a good test this week in the 10-3 Patriots. Yes we all know their secondary is patchwork and suspect, but they still manage a good number of takeaways. What the defense lacks, Brady and the offense makes up for. The Gronk has been a scoring machine, and Welker and Hernandez are there helping move the chains as well.

The defense is as not as formidable as the Bears so hopefully we can put up points earlier. We had chances for last week, but the Int and Blocked FG made it a much tougher game. The Broncos made the most of late game miscues and and won the game late which has been the theme this season.

Tom Brady is 1 and 5 vs Denver (1 of 6 if you count the post season) He last won in Denver in 2003 when the Pats took an intentional safety to flip the field position and win the game.

In the Shanny days it was almost as if they were a division opponent. We had played them every year from 1995-2003. We've played them 13 of the last 16 years. Shanny was 8-12 regular season, McD went 1 of 1. As mentioned we also beat them in the post season. What's that all mean?

I think it means Brady knows he has a losing record vs us and he wants this win. They want to seal the division and stop the Tebowmania that has gripped ESPN and the Media. It started here with the few faithful and now it is a phenom that is hard to escape. Brady knows this and wants to punch it in the mouth. I can't wait to see if Miller and Doom can crunch Brady a few times. The Pats will be ready, but Denver has faced other teams that thought they were ready as well. Our D is banged up so lets hope some guys can step up.

We have a 1 game lead over Oak, 2 game over SD. A win would do wonders for our playoff chances. 70% of viewers will get this game. The other 30% will be screwed by their geographical location. Should be a helluva matchup.

I hope for a great game, and that we come up with the W. How awesome would that be. So forget Steven A Smith, forget Stink and the other naysayers. We have a chance here. Win or lose I'm still on the Tebow Train.

Please follow the COC and report any violations you see. Let's hope we come out healthy from this game.

AS ALWAYS GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

HERE WE GO!!
    Let's get the big W!

Light it up

Not as confident as in recent weeks, however there is little/no pressure on us, all the pressure is on New England to win as far as I see it.

GO BRONCOS!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

I'm excited about this game and not just because my daughter is a Pats' fan.

We won in 2009, we can do it again.

Elway:
    Tom Brady is 1 and 5 vs Denver (1 of 6 if you count the post season)
    I think people forget that little fact.

Gooo, Broncos!!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Darn these Mods are on top of things! Stickied less than 60 secs after I posted it! Didnt' even have time to ask! Awesome response time!

Let's go boys, just play good clean football, and we will win!!!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    Darn these Mods are on top of things! Stickied less than 60 secs after I posted it! Didnt' even have time to ask! Awesome response time!
    I was waiting.

I always enjoy your Game Day threads.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Elway View Post
    They are on the stickies like von miller on qbs

Whose ready to start alighting with me??!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I was waiting.

I always enjoy your Game Day threads.
    Thanks, I get a kick of doing it. Game this size I wanted to get the jump earlier than the usual just 11:30 ish time.

I am so psyched for this, hoping we put some good points up against them.

We are a running team going against the worse pass defense team. So will we take advantage and throw for points, are work the ground to chew the clock and try to limit Brady's possessions.

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Not as confident as in recent weeks, however there is little/no pressure on us, all the pressure is on New England to win as far as I see it.

GO BRONCOS!
    Disagree, the pressure is on Denver, OAK one game back and NE even if they do lose will win the next two and they have it wrapped up for the third seed as worst, and probably going to be there regardless, Denver doesn't have it wrapped up until they win two of 3. Buffalo wont be a cake walk.

KiLLLLL THE PATS !!

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post

Brady's hair looks like it's been photoshopped on, very badly!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!