Thread: Go Chiefs!

Go Chiefs!

This is a very rare occurance, so Chiefs fans take note...

Good luck today, hope you guys stomp Chokland!

First time I've said this since 2008, Go Chiefs!
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

What a crusher...got blown up by bombs 2day.

Of all the games this season, this was the #1 game I'd have liked 2 seen them win...but U HAVE 2 execute in the red zone, and KC couldn't make that happen.

Even at that, I'm still satisfied with the effort...and I'm pretty sure they had the Oakland fans sitting on the edge of thier seats there 4 a while.

We go to the thoughtful and kind work to make this forum for you.

Today, God forgive me, I even rooted for you.

Hell, we even gave you a good quarterback to do it with - absolutely free of charge.

He ties the game and in the final seconds, drives you to within field goal range and you guys... Let it get blocked.

Even so, you get a shot at overtime. Couldn't have called a coin flip right for us just this once, huh?

And then, despite that I'm still sitting at the bar with my Tom Jackson jersey on, I'm cheering for the NFL version of my own personal antichrist, and you guys let Carson Palmer nail you for a 60 yard bomb?

Ugh.

See how you repay us? See where our kindness gets us?

A pox on you. Pox I say!

I was very glad to see you guys make the comeback. It's unfortunate that your special teams and defense let it slip away at the end. At least you have a reason to hope for next year. KC is only going to get better, and you got yourselves one Hell of a deal on your new quarterback.

This season might suck, but KC's moving the right direction, and I think Romeo is a much better coach than most people gave him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    What a crusher...got blown up by bombs 2day.

Of all the games this season, this was the #1 game I'd have liked 2 seen them win...but U HAVE 2 execute in the red zone, and KC couldn't make that happen.

Even at that, I'm still satisfied with the effort...and I'm pretty sure they had the Oakland fans sitting on the edge of thier seats there 4 a while.
    I thought the game was over before the second field goal attempt. But the funniest thing was I was on the edge of my seat as nervous as I have even been... during the coin toss.

Surprised we held KC to 13, but our games are always like that. Please beat Denver next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I thought the game was over before the second field goal attempt. But the funniest thing was I was on the edge of my seat as nervous as I have even been... during the coin toss.

Surprised we held KC to 13, but our games are always like that. Please beat Denver next week.
    One favor deserves another