Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    He didn't play well in the Bears game either...so that's 3 games in a row since he's had the cast on. It's having an effect and I can see how it could make it hard to shed blockers with one hand.

Other teams are regularly devoting multiple blockers to him - period. When Doom or Miller get double teamed, there needs go be a price to pay in the form of another player.

Doom hasn't been anything special the last couple of weeks either, unless you are counting the "free" sack against Brady.
    Just don't lose baby

He got pressure twice that I saw, but Fitzpatrick was very good about getting the ball out of his hands before taking a sack. I saw him make poor decisions on at least two running plays though, making a move inside to rush the passer while Spiller ran outside. When teams don't have to throw down the field after the 2nd quarter, it's hard to do much rushing the passer.

In all honesty, the Bills racked up tons of yards on very few plays, which meant the mistakes we made looked worse. Ugh, just an awful game, and a terrible game plan from the coaches. Our "zone" defense looked terrible and flawed from the start.
    I'm Cal-I

LOL Where was this dicsussion when Denver was in the Luck sweepstakes at 1-4....wow ...how soon we forget

I hope someone takes the name down of all the current doubters, its all part of the script.....

That boy just got a lot of swag. He refuses to be game planned on by other offenses as the target of the week. He refuses to be the one who gets picked on. Always keeps the play in front of him, if his guy makes the catch, its one helluva catch because the coverage is tight, and when he is a step behind he halways tackles the guy. It impressed me how he tackled big Gronk in the open field 1v1 last week and the following week, Gronk ran over two guys at the same time. D.j williams can "p" me off a lot with his personal fouls he commits, but d.j. is another nasty sob lol.. straight body slammed spiller.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyNormal View Post
    This season with Tim Tebow has created a rift between fans that I have never seen here.
    You must have not been here during the JAY VS. JAKE WAR then

Why can't both Tebow and the receivers receive blame?..

The QB can make receivers look better, but great receivers do the same for their QBs..

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyNormal View Post
    As for not wanting anyone else? I'd give NCAA record holder and passing whiz Kellen Moore a chance. Why not, he will most likely be a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Dude may light the league up.
    ...and he might fail after 11 games and you can come on here and make a thread about how he sucks and the Broncos need to cut their ties and draft another QB. Look at the team as a whole. There are weak links everywhere and QB isn't the biggest.

tebow played like crap, but decker is completely worthless

i told you guys he wasn't a WR1. not even close.

i wonder how he lift weights because it seems like he got weaker and slower

Quote Originally Posted by bucking bronco View Post
    Carter is small. Nobody fears him. He's barely 200 lbs and 6'1". Compare that to a free safety like Atwater, at 6'3" and 220 lbs, that receivers did fear. Carter avoids contact. He takes bad angles because he doesn't want to go straight at a runner. His tackles are soft. He's just a liability at this point and has no business on the field. Maybe with an off-season he can get better but he needs to find some backbone first and start sticking these tackles.
    I still think we should've traded for Taylor mays, atleast he could inflict his will on opponents wrs and RB. That way mays and bruton could be on the field together

fox said in his presser he left with what they think was pinched nerve in neck

Tebow usually gives good press...

But WTH with todays conference.

We are all aware that today is Christmas, you dont need to repeat it Tim.

Answer the football questions, its almost as though he's dodging the questions and feels the ground under him moving.

Am I wrong?

Again our passing game has no rhythm, no crispness. It just feels like a "snap the ball and everyone improvise" strategy. I think Tebow can make the throws. It looks like he is having a devil of a time seeing the receivers. He has got to improve in this area.