Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    i apologize for those of you who don't have a 1080p hd big screen tv with cbs in hd but i witnessed the bills kick return in which the ball carrier tapped out of bounds twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteyford View Post
    i apologize for those of you who don't have a 1080p hd big screen tv with cbs in hd but i witnessed the bills kick return in which the ball carrier tapped out of bounds twice.
    Everyone saw it.

Hooray, beer!

I could tell that from my iPad.
    4th quarter comebacks means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters. ~Peyton

The no-call pass interference on Decker, McKelvin stepped out twice on his return, and the ticky-tack phantom block in the back call on Rosario set the tone for this game. If even 2 of these 3 missed calls are called right, this game is one sided for us, instead of against us!

how was the pi call on decker missed?

the corner doesn't look back for the ball and collides with the receiver before the ball got to him. textbook

And the commentator goes... "thats just good defending right there..."

And i was screaming "no its not! Its freaking PI!!"

The commentator then looked at it and said something like "Wow, he mugged him" on the replay didn't he? What gets me most is that yes the Broncos got a 40 burger thrown up on them, but much of it was due to poor officiating. Instead of saying "wow look at the calls" they say "wow Denver sucks and let a 40 point game in vs a terrible Bills team."

I didn't get a chance to see the game but now that I see what you guys were talking about I am shocked.

Especially at the video. Deck was practically tackled and yet there is nothing and Rosario taps the dude's shoulder barely and he gets called? Iv'e seen much worse. I would love to see video of the dude stepping out twice on the kick return and the Bills block in the back no-call if anyone has it.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    I didn't get a chance to see the game but now that I see what you guys were talking about I am shocked.

Especially at the video. Deck was practically tackled and yet there is nothing and Rosario taps the dude's shoulder barely and he gets called? Iv'e seen much worse. I would love to see video of the dude stepping out twice on the kick return and the Bills block in the back no-call if anyone has it.
    Here's the return going OOB:

The yellow line is an approximate of the edge of the white line, notice since it's an approximate I gave a little slack. Still, even with that little slack, it's clear that he is out of bounds. If I can do this in 2 minutes with paint then surely the professionals could have done a similar job confirming themselves.

The officiating has been garbage against us this year and I am not one to strap on a tinfoil hat but this is becoming absurd.

Defense wins championships

Quote Originally Posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
    I agree with you guys that all those calls were missed and its crap but one thing I do have to point out is on the Decker non PI call. If Tebow leads him like a good QB should we wouldnt even be talking about that non call. Zebras can hurt a team but the good teams seem to over come all obstacles.

Zebras suck but if we can improve as a team and not have to worry about the stupid refs and we can become a very strong team for the future!

To the refs though...
    I was at that game and the ball was not under thrown, it got caught up in the wind that started to gust in that direction when Denver started that drive. Up until that point the wind had been light but as that drive started it started to blow harder.

I agree good teams do overcome a negative/missed call or two but there were just so many as I said in a previous post some of the Bills fans around us were laughing about it saying stuff like "hey we finally paid off the right refs" etc. Even they were cool enough to admit we were getting screwed all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Springs View Post
    Here's the return going OOB:

The yellow line is an approximate of the edge of the white line, notice since it's an approximate I gave a little slack. Still, even with that little slack, it's clear that he is out of bounds. If I can do this in 2 minutes with paint then surely the professionals could have done a similar job confirming themselves.
    no offense, but in that picture, i myself see at least an inch or two that the foot is inbounds,

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadlypoet View Post
    no offense, but in that picture, i myself see at least an inch or two that the foot is inbounds,
    this is why i apologized in advance for your un-1080p hd having ass. it's okay that you can't see things

I feel like officiating this year has been a joke. Did anyone see the Saints-Bears game (2nd week?) So many bad calls... even the announcers were picking up on it.

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Quote Originally Posted by thedeadlypoet View Post
    I can easily see a small portion of his shoe across the line Cory drew. And he was very generous with that line cuz the actual sideline is atleast another inch away. Very generous line. Clearly out of bounds when I watched the game and this solidifies it for me.

It doesn't matter how much of his shoe touches the line. You touch the line, you are out of bounds. Period.
    Last edited by texasbroncfan; 12-30-2011 at 09:28 AM.

We had some bad calls for sure. Took at least 7 points off the board relatively early, when the game was still close. It could have allowed us to continue playing our game, instead of going deep pass-happy in the 2nd half and having Tebow throw a multitude of INT's. Oh well.

My question is, even if we had won, would we be in any better position for the playoffs right now? We'd still be looking at us needing to win, or the Raiders needing to lose right? Or would we still have an opportunity at a wild card spot?
    thanks Freyaka