Page 110 of 188 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2807
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
    Still have hope for a win huh? I praise your optimism.
    yeah, i feel like we have come back from worse lol

I want to see someone light up Orton right about now. Maybe Tim will get pissed and play better.

Actually the defense has made some great plays today. This game could be out of hand already.

When and the hell did the NFL refs turn into the NBA refs? This NFL refing has become ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    We absolutely have to get rid of Mike McCoy... this offense is abysmal.
    Aaaaaaaamen

but its tebow fault, you forget, everything is his fault.

Couldn't agree more. Give Tebow a full offseason with a coach thats not going to handicap his own offense and lets see what happens.
    http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr93/xgcadam/JakesSig1.png

We are going to get blown out so hard. Thanks for playing like crap guys.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

At least we have points. Need to calm everyone down and methodically win this game. We can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by bronco in ut View Post
    when and the hell did the nfl refs turn into the nba refs? This nfl refing has become ridiculous.
    qft.........qft

Agreed.

Congratulations McCoy. You have made the Broncos the most predictable offense in the league.

Seriously we get the ball on their 20. Two runs and then the must throw on 3rd. Kansas city doesn't even need a defensive coach to know whats coming.

We should have gone for the throat and the momentum. Instead McCoy fails us again.

Ok ladies and gents that was an infuriating no call but maybe that's what the offense needed to light a fire under their ass. I know that if I got my head ripped around with a no call I'd be ready to hang 50 on that team

I really hope Tebow isn't the starting QB again next season...

First of all, I'm no fair weather fan. Hated the McDaniels decision and stuck by it, glad to see him out (you can probably dig up my posts from a few years back). Don't like Tebow at all. Good kid, great work ethic, just don't think he's a good QB, or even a QB at all.

What's wrong with Tebow? He brought home a nice string of wins. But those wins were by no means impressive (unless you consider close last minute 4th quarter nail biter wins impressive).
    - Tebow can't throw worth a dam, nor make the decisions. Probably half of his passes are throw aways. The ones he does attempt, they're always off by an excruciating few inches. He doesn't feel comfortable at all in the pocket--I think it sort of rattles him a bit trying to stay in the pocket.
    - Tebow brings down the offense. The team's offense is designed around Tebow, which really brings it down. There's a reason why the option has been pretty much non-existant in the NFL until now--it's too easy to defend. High school teams with decent coaching and drilling can defend the friggin option. Get a guy on the pitch man, and a guy on the QB. Hell, I even defended the option in intramural flag football this season with no coaching. The Tebow designed runs aren't helping at all. The passing game is pretty much non-existant. All defenses have to do is just gameplan the run. The Broncos offense is pretty predictable.
    John Fox is also to blame too, for allowing all of this to happen.

One thing Tebow does have going for him though--he does inspire the defense.

John Elway didn't believe in Tebow until towards the end of the win streak. Then he had a change of heart, but hopefully by now Elway has changed his mind again and has eyes on drafting a QB.

Personally, I'm hoping for Russell Wilson or Kellen Moore.

Off coverage and ample time ....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!?!?! THAT'S HOW YOU GO AGAINST ORTON?

Very very cool story bro