19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tebow

8 42.11%
  • Offensive Staff

11 57.89%
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1490
    Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    So even if the receiver runs the wrong route and gets open Tebow should miraculously still make the pass and he sucks, but if Receiver does right route and Tebow throws to the wrong route it's on him. So either way the WRs can run whatever the hell they want and it will be on Tebow? lol k got it.
    Try making sense.

Anyway... if Tebow is locked onto one reciever... obviously he is just watch his head. when you see your Wide Out breaking and he's wide open you throw the damn ball. If he doesn't catch it that's on him. But you have to give him an opportunity.

It's funny how Tim can admit he needs to do a better job.. but his fans cannot.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

I blame the guy with the laser pointer in the South end zone during the home game vs Oakland in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco in UT View Post
    I really loved the pass when DT was WIDE open for a 1st down and Timmy threw it 15 ft. off the mark. That one made me all warm and fuzzy......
    Ya i knnow, but it was McCoys fault because it was a horrible play call. Nevermid that the Qb sucks and his skills are so limited our playbook is about 1/4 the size of any other teams playbook.
    My friends over at Sports Radio Interviews sent me a link to an interview Pat Bowlen did with a Chicago-area radio station. While there is nothing earth-shattering here. Below is a segment of the transcript -

What are the Bears getting in Jay Cutler?

“They’re getting an extremely talented young quarterback.”

Some one Please name me the last successful NFL QB that had to be taught how to throw the ball correctly.

Decker was so wide open. Tebow needs to learn how to stay in the pocket. He panics a good two seconds before he is in any real threat.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    More like a lot of opinion. But the truth can be whatever you want it to be I suppose.
    TRUTHful opinion..........

What's up with everyone being called a troll as of late... I don't think most of you know what the word means.
    Really it's just one guy who wasn't around for a long time until his new found faith employed his true love and he's here to stir the pot after they beat the Broncos. I'd say that pretty much epitomizes "troll."

Quote Originally Posted by it'sjustagame View Post
    Ya i knnow, but it was McCoys fault because it was a horrible play call. Nevermid that the Qb sucks and his skills are so limited our playbook is about 1/4 the size of any other teams playbook.
    Any sensible OC would have called for the route to be 15 ft further...it's not tebow's fault...really it's not.

Try making sense.

Anyway... if Tebow is locked onto one reciever... obviously he is just watch his head. when you see your Wide Out breaking and he's wide open you throw the damn ball. If he doesn't catch it that's on him. But you have to give him an opportunity.

It's funny how Tim can admit he needs to do a better job.. but his fans cannot.
    What part of "ran out of time" don't you understand? You act as if you've never seen a flea flicker in your life. It's a long drawn out play, right up to when the WR needs to be where he's supposed to be. Decker wasn't. Tebow tried to buy as much time as he could by avoiding the rush but simply ran out of time waiting for Decker to stop zig zagging across the field.

It's funny how Fox can publicly state what went wrong on that play...but the Tebow haters choose not to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    But does Tebow understand that separation in the NFL is measured in inches not yards? He refuses to try to hit receivers as they come out of their breaks and have some "NFL" separation. Yesterday two examples were Thomas on a pass in the second quarter where Thomas broke in was open but Tebow directed him back out and then completed the pass. The second is a pass in the second half where Decker had separation on an in cut but Tebow didn't throw him the ball. An NFL passer can make both of those throws. Tebow seems to prefer stationary targets...he needs to change that in order to develop.

I agree the 2 receiver routes are tough to watch, although Pittsburgh crushed us in 2005 on 2 man pass plays because Roethlisberger was hitting his targets as soon as they flashed any separation.
    I doubt he would prefer stationary targets, far riskier throw. Run away routes are much safer. I think he lacks some confidence in his receivers. I can't recall any from this group coming up with a reception on a 50/50 ball. I haven't seen any anticipate a back shoulder throw when they have press coverage they can't get on top of. For being big receivers, they generally play small. Hopefully during the offseason they can build some chemistry. Right now I see none.

Why not blame Tebow? We keep hearing about how willing he is to learn but how many QBs have been drafted in the history of the NFL that's caused the team to completely shift their offensive philosophy to "dumb down" for a quarterback? Not often...most QBs are expected to learn the system in place already, not have the system dumbed down so they can run it. It seems to me that throughout his life, people have made it "easy" for Tebow, have adjusted themselves so they could fit his strengths/hide his weaknesses rather than have him learn their system. Is this someone who's "willing to learn" and can't? Or won't?

Quote Originally Posted by TatumOwnedLytle View Post
    Why not blame Tebow? We keep hearing about how willing he is to learn but how many QBs have been drafted in the history of the NFL that's caused the team to completely shift their offensive philosophy to "dumb down" for a quarterback? Not often...most QBs are expected to learn the system in place already, not have the system dumbed down so they can run it. It seems to me that throughout his life, people have made it "easy" for Tebow, have adjusted themselves so they could fit his strengths/hide his weaknesses rather than have him learn their system. Is this someone who's "willing to learn" and can't? Or won't?
    That "dumbed down" system was enough to beat you guys

Quote Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
    He already did. See the postgame news conference. He did not accept blame for the loss, though, and why should he? It was not all his fault.
    At this point after 3 total poor games and no games that were good for 4 quarters, I find his accepting blame in the post game shows to be a very weak substitute for improvement. I hear the same religous comments followed by complimenting his coaches and teammates and a finish saying they have to get better. The first time I bought it, but now I find a lot of emptiness in those comments since they are different from the reality he finds himself in. So, I am afraid he has no answer then to just believe he'll do better because he has in the past, but he has never been in a pro league before and has never been in a situation before where his apparent best is not good enough. Check his face nowadays and see if you think he understands where he is.
    BTW, the loss was mostly on him.
    SmilingJack

Quote Originally Posted by elecshoc View Post
    I think that fox saying this is the right thing to say.

I will say that I did like some of the passes yesterday. One in particular was the third down pass that was nocked away. That was a tight window and tim was off of a few inches. It was the out to the left for DT, he needs to be ok in throwing in tight spots like that.
    That pass to Decker that was knocked away was a pretty pass. If that had been off a few inches in the wrong direction it would have been picked off. It was a great play by the defender to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofanatik View Post
    Are you that blind in reading posts to see everyone is saying he did play bad? You really that blind?

We all agree he played bad but put Tom Brady in a bootleg option offense and he would suck. You call plays to the QB strengths. When I see his first 3 passes in the second half are all 3rd and long 30 yard bombs you have to question the coaches.
    I don't know if the 3rd and long plays had shorter routes also, how do you? I think it is Tim who does not hit short passes and drop-offs since most every play has a drop-off option.
    SmilingJack

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Ran the "wrong route"?

The dude was 5 yards open on top of the WR.

Thought Tebow was a "gamer" that could do something with the play even when the play didn't go properly? Wasn't that the big catchphrase when we were talking about benching Orton?
    The big catch phrase when people were talking about benching Orton was "Orton sucks," which he clearly does. He is the reason we were in the game all day Sunday, and had absolutely NOTHING to do with us losing.

Tebow is stuck between being over protective of the football and trying to do the right thing. I think Fox has beat it in his head to "live to play another down" and it really has Tim confused. He is afraid to just throw it up, so he either tucks it down and runs or throws it away. He really does need to learn to just chuck it up in one on one coverage. If the reciever doesn't make a play on the ball its on him as much as it is Tim.

This week Timmy needs to let it fly!