Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hey face it. We SUCK

This team is not even close to being a playoff team. We are fortunate to be in the worst Division in the NFL. I am a die hard Broncos fan, but I am also a realist, and to those who "are not worried" need a freaking reality check. From the the play calling to the inept rookies, we are a below average team. Go head and call me out. BUT before you do, take off your orange glasses and look at the teams that have clinched a playoff spot with no help, then tell me you are confident that this team deserves a spot at the table. I feel like a sucker for falling into this Mania BS, because I know what good, solid winning football teams look like. This is NOT one of them. It should not come down to the last game of the season against a team with all the storylines of the Chiefs. If you thought this game was bad, I pray we win next week.

Agree 100%

We are not a good team. We have a lot more bright spots than at the end of last year, but we still are a black hole with hardly any talent in both facets of the team. Coaching and players.

Just watch any of the good teams in the NFL. We are light years away from them in basically every aspect.

Absolutely. 16-0 or we're a terribad team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
    Now that's just idiotic.....

If you actually read the post, the OP mentioned "realism"

Well this is it folks. Without bias, without orange kool aide, we are an average team at best.

8-7 with a chance to make the playoffs sure beats 4-11 where the Broncos were after week 16. People are off their rocker if they think where the team is now isn't a huge improvement from 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
    I guess you watched a lot of sportcenter highlights during that 6 game win streak. There was still a ton of TERRIBAD football going on then too.

i love how people call themselves realists when they try to paint themselves as not being a fairweather fan.

Quote Originally Posted by mile high3226 View Post
    This team is not even close to being a playoff team. We are fortunate to be in the worst Division in the NFL. I am a die hard Broncos fan, but I am also a realist, and to those who "are not worried" need a freaking reality check. From the the play calling to the inept rookies, we are a below average team. Go head and call me out. BUT before you do, take off your orange glasses and look at the teams that have clinched a playoff spot with no help, then tell me you are confident that this team deserves a spot at the table. I feel like a sucker for falling into this Mania BS, because I know what good, solid winning football teams look like. This is NOT one of them. It should not come down to the last game of the season against a team with all the storylines of the Chiefs. If you thought this game was bad, I pray we win next week.
    Kool-aid drinkers may not agree, but you are correct.

Maybe our team will look better as we go into the playoffs (assuming we get there), but I have my doubts as well

Quote Originally Posted by vcooper3 View Post
    8-7 with a chance to make the playoffs sure beats 4-11 where the Broncos were after week 16. People are off their rocker if they think where the team is now isn't a huge improvement from 2010.
    I never said this was not an improvement over last year.

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    i love how people call themselves realists when they try to paint themselves as not being a fairweather fan.
    The op is right LC.....step away from the bong.

Quote Originally Posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post

Well this is it folks. Without bias, without orange kool aide, we are an average team at best.
    I fail to understand why this is a bad thing?!? We were 4-12 one season ago. We doubled our wins! Even if we miss the playoffs (which isn't going to happen ), we've had a great year. Where's the perspective people??
    Posters adopted: Fargo, Atwater, Jake N Bake, Biggregb, McSmashie and Peanut!

Quote Originally Posted by mile high3226 View Post
    I guess you watched a lot of sportcenter highlights during that 6 game win streak. There was still a ton of TERRIBAD football going on then too.
    Quote Originally Posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post

LOL, I should have added /sarcasm to the end of that post.

Yes, the Broncos aren't the best team right now. NO! The broncos do not suck and aren't the worst in the nfl. 7-3 now since Tebow took over? Yes the Broncos could have lost the games, but the Broncos could have won the three they lost too? We can play the "coulda woulda shoulda" game a lot, but fact is the Broncos have been rebuilding, and going from 4-12 to now 7-8 while teaching young players what they shoudl be doing isnt bad.

Ohh, and the Broncos may still make the playoffs for the first time since what, 2005? But we're so horrible!!!! THE WORLDS ENDING!!!

My word...

Well, I'm not a Broncos fan (see my name), but here are my $.02.

Since Tebow took over the Broncos are 7 - 3; 1 - 4 before he was given the nod. If Tebow would have started from the beginning of the season, and the Broncos won just one of those four early games they lost, they would have wrapped up the division already. The only reason the Broncos are in this position is because Tebow did not start the season. Of course, they're only in this position to win the division because Tebow took over when he did. You all should have a little perspective. Bad loss for you guys today, but what team doesn't have them? Yes, Tebow had a bad day today, but he's not the only QB this season to have a multiple interception day.

For what it's worth, I'd take your team over the one Miami is fielding.

Anyone who disagrees with this, just tell me ONE win this year that was a blow-out win, or where we started out winning the game and had control of it throughout? Where we didn't have to rely on luck and have to come from behind?

Quote Originally Posted by DenFanNPckrLand View Post
    I fail to understand why this is a bad thing?!? We were 4-12 one season ago. We doubled our wins! Even if we miss the playoffs (which isn't going to happen ), we've had a great year. Where's the perspective people??
    UGHHH what kind of a defeatist attitude is that. Yes it is nice that we doubled our win from last year and are still not a lock to make the play offs. I acknowledge that we are better then the dirt squad from last year, but we still are not good in perspective to the relevent teams. I hate hearing that we are better then last year, when just a few weeks ago people said we were the best team in the friggin AFC