Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Would Belicheck take a guy who hasn't started a game all year and then start him the first week of the playoffs?

haha... serious?

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    Belichek? Tomilson? Ryan? Payton?
    I think considering there has been no improvement in Tebow's play, they would probably sit Tebow. I know it sounds crazy but come on, let's be realistic. Was our goal to win the division? Get to the playoffs?

It just seems completely hopeless to think this team can win in the playoffs the way this team has been playing. Since planning for Tebow is so different, why not start Quinn? You can always bring Tebow in for a series or two?

If our coaches show up with the same crappy game plan, then that should be their justification to be booted in the offseason!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Only if they're off their meds.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kno-Sean View Post
    Would Belicheck take a guy who hasn't started a game all year and then start him the first week of the playoffs?

haha... serious?
    Yeah.....because Tebow is playing soooooooooo well.

Post-Season = NEW season

I'm not the happiest that we didn't win outright, BUT

Any given Sunday my friends... Anything can happen once the playoffs start, REALLY!

One game at a time, its a NEW SEASON

I know we looked flat today, but maybe the Broncos find a way to win against the Steelers.

IT CAN HAPPEN
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

The reason they do it because they have disliked Tebow from day 1 no matter what he does and anytime he stumbles they will pounce like a pack of rabid dogs. It is all about Tebow. They don't like him and don't want him to suceed. We could win the Super Bowl this year and they would say it was in spite of him.

I am happy for the whole team. We have shown great strides this year. We have alot to improve upon but Super Bowl caliber teams are not built overnight and neither are super bowl caliber QB's.

We have been awful for years and we are finally showing signs of progress. Yes there will be ups (6 game win streak) and downs ( 3 game losing streak to end year,) but the long term trajectory is up right now.

yes, i was frustrated at first, but im starting to cool off and really appreciate this AFC West title
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Quote Originally Posted by krazy/kz1 View Post
    Have you ever asked yourself why they don't let him throw?
    Iv seen the guy throw against a Bears Defense for 191 Yards in about 2 mins. If a player can do that against the Bears D. Id say he can do the same against other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt4LifeSD View Post
    Congrats to the Broncos.

Today couldn't have gone better for me. I was talking to a Bronco fan friend and I told him I hope the Broncos lose and the Bolts kick the Raider fans in the groin a few minutes after they announce the Broncos lose.

I will be looking back at the KC fumbled snap and the missed ot kick vs the Broncos, but this season for the Bolts was marred by injuries and some very weird plays. Not everyone can be a Packers.

I predict the Broncos going one and done, but would not be totally surprised if they beat the Steelers, then lost after that. The Steelers have a very bad offense, and Clark can not play in Denver.
    Welcome Mr Chargers fan
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    Congrats guys on winning the AFC West!!! We did enough to win the divison, now anything can happen!!!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Flynn's a free agent....don't need to trade for him...just pay.

Any given Sunday baby...any given Sunday. Superbowl or bust!!
    Posters adopted: Fargo, Atwater, Jake N Bake, Biggregb, McSmashie and Peanut!

John Fox

GOOO BRONCOS

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by IStoleYourName View Post
    Flynn's a free agent....don't need to trade for him...just pay.
    They would be silly to at least not try and make a play for him.