Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    I know the odds are going to be stacked against us, but I'm hoping for a nice string of playoff upsets in our favor starting next weekend.

GO BRONCOS!!!

So if we lose to a team that will be favored against us, and a team that just recently won the super bowl it means Tebow won't be starter next year?! HUH LOL

Flynn has one good game and people are drooling over him LOL.

Could he be great? Of course! I have no idea, but to say anyone KNOWS that after 1 game is silly.

Call me crazy, but I think the Broncos have a chance against the Steelers.

wheres the grey tee's?!?!

Getting playoff experience for our young team is good. 8-8 and in the playoffs sure beats 4-12.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    Flynn has one good game and people are drooling over him LOL.

Could he be great? Of course! I have no idea, but to say anyone KNOWS that after 1 game is silly.
    Oh come on now!

We already 'know' Tebow's career is over, right?

/sarcarsm

...but wait, during the 6 game win streak wasn't the talk on this miserable excuse for intelligent life we call the Broncos forum all giddy over TT?

/more sarcasm

Worst to First!

There's a lot of negative posts on here, why? We went from worst place last year and worst place at the beginning of the year to first! We earned this by putting ourselves in this position. Appreciate it because it hasn't been a common thing around here. It's insane to me that people are complaining when this team has accomplished something that hasn't been done the past 5 years. We did this with no off season, a new coaching staff, an extremely young offense and old defense. Proud to be a Broncos fan today! Thanks for all the hard work this year team...keep fighting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Quote Originally Posted by Phear the Phish View Post
    Call me crazy, but I think the Broncos have a chance against the Steelers.
    Note the two times a very poor division winner has hosted a far superior wildcard team in the playoffs in the wildcard round. They'll have Ben crocked, no Mendenhall and Dawkins might be back. I hope to God they underestimate us.

This is not the time for negativity. We're in the playoffs, 0-0 and the season restarts here.
    Last edited by milehighireland; 01-01-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gmjones2001 View Post
    Oh come on now!

We already 'know' Tebow's career is over, right?

/sarcarsm

...but wait, during the 6 game win streak wasn't the talk on this miserable excuse for intelligent life we call the Broncos forum all giddy over TT?

/more sarcasm
    You did watch the game right? You did see him miss open receivers time after time right? I love the guy but after seeing him live in Buffalo last week and watching the fail this week I'm not sure he's the long term answer.

so happy we goin to playoffs. is about time!!!!!!!!

cant wait to watch

Sad state of affairs.

Its a sad state of affairs when a Division winning, playoff, team's fanbase - in year one of a total rebuild operation - is short sighted enough to not appreciate the fact that the team is a Division winning, playoff, team.

One reads this board and its direness of firing this guy or that - as if that is going to make our QB position/offensive skill position players better overnight - and it just make a person shake their head in digust.

Wake up people. Enjoy the ride. This is year one. Year one with very little offensive talent. Year one with some pieces in place on defense but a whole lot more holes to fill.

This team deserves the Division as much as it deserves the playoff game. Every game counts for a reason.

Congrats to the players, the coaches, the staff, and the ownership.

Year one people and we are playoff bound. How short some people's memories are...

its pathetic tbh. people on these boards are serious trolls. people at the game were having a great time regardless of this loss.

Congrats to the Broncos, its still bittersweet because of the loss, but hopefully McCoy and Tebow step up against Pitt.

Talking What if.....

First, I love Tebow and all Broncos in uniform. What if next week we start Quin for the first three quarters then unleash the Tebow w/out such limited play calling? I mean really, jus let him do his thing. I really dont care who starts as long as we keep winning in the playoffs. What do you think?