Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post

Quote Originally Posted by orange kool aid View Post
    Why don't we deserve it? If we lost the first 8 and won the last 8, would we deserve it?
    I'm conflicted. The awesome six-game win streak tells me we deserve it, but the awful performances of the last 3 games tell me we don't. I have a little Bronco angel on my left shoulder, and a malicious Raider devil on my right shoulder. Well let's make an end to that!!

if we dont deserve it who does? the raiders? who we beat,the chargers? who we also beat, i think we deserve it and im proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    So what you're saying is you think Quinn is a better QB than Tebow.

GOOD!
    No, just a different style that the Steelers definitely wont be thinking about.
    We need nasty

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    This is not whats going on though, the sky has fallen already around here. Its called character people, try to build one. No wonder people dislike Tebow, because he has a great attitude no matter what.
    There's going to be some "sky is falling" reaction after a loss, especially a bad one like today.

Can the Broncos make something happen in the playoffs this year? Sure, they can do that. Is it likely that they will? No, it's not likely. It's difficult to be excited this soon after a bad loss about the prospects of doing something special in the playoffs.

We can hope they make something happen but it's one of those "I have to see it to believe it" type things.

Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I'm excited. No way it isn't deserved however. If we didn't deserve it we wouldn't be in it!

GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
    QFT!!! We have a legitimate shot next week. Mendenhall is out, Ben still isn't 100% & I think the defense will play lights out. Now if the OC would call some other plays, we might really pull this thing off!!

I personally like being the sleeper....

You never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    absolutely agree and couldn't be more happy. I don't know if we don't deserve it though. I think we shot ourselves in the foot with preschool playcalling, but other than that I thought we played our asses off all year. We went 74 down the stretch after Orton buried us in a 14 hole. That's something to be damn proud of!

Fairweather fans be gone!

2011 2012 AFC West champions!
    Playcalling was abysmal, we should get a monkey to call the plays next weekend instead of McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Key West Bronc View Post
    I expect him to throw a spiral...
    hahahaha well played

Quote Originally Posted by OmaBronco View Post
    Its a sad state of affairs when a Division winning, playoff, team's fanbase - in year one of a total rebuild operation - is short sighted enough to not appreciate the fact that the team is a Division winning, playoff, team.

One reads this board and its direness of firing this guy or that - as if that is going to make our QB position/offensive skill position players better overnight - and it just make a person shake their head in digust.

Wake up people. Enjoy the ride. This is year one. Year one with very little offensive talent. Year one with some pieces in place on defense but a whole lot more holes to fill.

This team deserves the Division as much as it deserves the playoff game. Every game counts for a reason.
    Congrats to the players, the coaches, the staff, and the ownership.

Year one people and we are playoff bound. How short some people's memories are...
    Amen, Amen, Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by vLordChronicv View Post
    then how would we run the ball? you expect quinn to run over linebackers? lol
    Tebow hasn't ran any over lately. In fact he usually lets them have the ball because he's such a nice guy. We are at the point where Tebow's inadequacies are hurting the team more than his playmaking potential is helping the team. Hopefully we can find a different option for next year at QB. It was nice while it lasted but we all knew that it had to end sooner or later. At the end of the day you have to be able to throw the ball in the NFL and Tebow simply can't do it consistently enough.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    There's going to be some "sky is falling" reaction after a loss, especially a bad one like today.

Can the Broncos make something happen in the playoffs this year? Sure, they can do that. Is it likely that they will? No, it's not likely. It's difficult to be excited this soon after a bad loss about the prospects of doing something special in the playoffs.

We can hope they make something happen but it's one of those "I have to see it to believe it" type things.

Agreed, but still is not what the OP is talking about.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Seahawks were in the playoffs last year with a losing record.

Come on Denver Broncos fans we got a seat at the table! When the season started if anyone would have told you we would win the division they would have been laughed at!!! Enjoy the ride for at least one more week. I am just really happy there is another Broncos game this season.

I'm excited and think the broncos deserve it cause they won it.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I'm excited and think the broncos deserve it cause they won it.
    I'm just pissed from today, take everything i say with a grain of salt lmao

I find it sad that there are so many complaining and saying we don't deserve it especially when the Chargers and Raiders have been horrible for a lot of the season. I'm excited about next week because we are relevant again, no matter what happens from now on.

I can't believe some other threads, some people will do anything to take away any sort of enjoyment and if people can't enjoy making the play offs for the first time in this long, I don't know why some people support a team.

We deserve it and for a very young team, getting that play off experience is huge and in the long run. You could probably count on one hand, the amount of players on our team that have been in the play offs before.