View Poll Results: Is Tim's game hindering or helping the Broncos more?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hindering

47 65.28%
  • Helping

15 20.83%
  • Don't know, can't answer...

10 13.89%
Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by since1977 View Post
    Wait...we were running the clock when losing? Brilliant. I thought we needed MORE time when losing.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by HASHxBROWNS View Post
    The way pitt is playing Broncos have a chance! Never count your team out if you are a true fan! They need to give Tebow more short throws and not just run 98% of the time!
    They can....but won't...and it will be a fail of epic purportions. Sorry wish I didn't feel that way but can't remember feeling more empty about getting a playoff birth...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
    How can anyone be happy with the way we backed in? The D and ST played a great game....the O....not so much when it counted...ie when they need Tim to make a play.

Running great....passing plays beyond ugly.

So ya.,..in the playoffs to what end if Pitts hands us our butts in our house next weekend.
    Straight and to the point! The two teams that played in Oakland today looked like they could legitimately win a playoff game.

Our defense played well while the offense never showed up. Next week will be a HUGE measuring stick of where this organization is going. I don't want to be Pitt's stepping stone next week but if there is not a miraculous turn around from this week's play, that's exactly what we're going to be.

Be real folks....something has to change, This three and out offense isn't going to beat anyone in the playoffs!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31018&dateline=138207  1129

Quote Originally Posted by Moolenium View Post
    As cliche as it's gonna sound, as many as it takes for people to get it down their heads. Seriously, this forum, as a whole, is making the Denver fanbase look awful right now, which is unusual
    I agree, people need to waken up and realise what we have achieved this season.

There is plenty of time to have a look at everything that is happening for next season, after we are out the play offs, but if people can't be happy when we've just reached the play offs for the first time in years, I wonder why people support any team.

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    I dont buy your argument. While i do agree that tebow is not a good passer and Orton was bad under pressure. I also believe that the coaching staff should get just as much of the blame. Watching 49ers this year kinda tells you what a good Coaching staff can do for a QB and franchise.

Good point. Don't forget what Coach Mcdaniels is doing to Sam Bradford.
    HE>i

All we need to do is get another Mike Shanahan in here to build Tebow just like he built Elway. Hell Fox is pretty much Dan Reeves just younger. Fox ball is play conservatively by running the football and safe passes. Fox ball is time of possession football meaning use the run to wear down the opposing defense and to use the pass to open up the run game. Also Fox loves using veteran QBs like Delhomme to run his offense.

What we truly need to do is bring in a real QB coach and not use a WR coach as one. Honestly this team was better when Gase was the WR coach.
    A day to remember: 4-19-1995

Quote Originally Posted by CHUMP-to-CHAMP View Post
    Go listen to champ talk after the game...He sounds like a lot of us fans
    It's one thing for a player to analyze the performance they put out and another to have a large section of the fan base exist and comment ONLY to be negative and belittle the team no matter how good or bad they do. I don't see anyone saying "We have a pro team here!" But the fact that so many fans are upset that not only we're in the playoffs, but that we went instead of our biggest rival() just boggles my mind. To me that's the biggest victory here.

Quote Originally Posted by wannaberocker View Post
    I dont buy your argument. While i do agree that tebow is not a good passer and Orton was bad under pressure. I also believe that the coaching staff should get just as much of the blame. Watching 49ers this year kinda tells you what a good Coaching staff can do for a QB and franchise.
    The difference here is that Alex Smith is a MUCH better QB than Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
    Straight and to the point! The two teams that played in Oakland today looked like they could legitimately win a playoff game.

Our defense played well while the offense never showed up. Next week will be a HUGE measuring stick of where this organization is going. I don't want to be Pitt's stepping stone next week but if there is not a miraculous turn around from this week's play, that's exactly what we're going to be.

Be real folks....something has to change, This three and out offense isn't going to beat anyone in the playoffs!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    I'd like to see Tebow throw more passes that of 22 per game, then i believe he will definitely get better.
    In a game with a division championship on the line isn't the time for him to be getting better. That time is during practice and the offseason. Tebow has certainly gotten better than where he was against Detroit, but right now he isn't a capable NFL passer. He might develop into one, but right now he's not there.

Quote Originally Posted by elway 1987 View Post
    All we need to do is get another Mike Shanahan in here to build Tebow just like he built Elway. Hell Fox is pretty much Dan Reeves just younger. Fox ball is play conservatively by running the football and safe passes. Fox ball is time of possession football meaning use the run to wear down the opposing defense and to use the pass to open up the run game. Also Fox loves using veteran QBs like Delhomme to run his offense.

What we truly need to do is bring in a real QB coach and not use a WR coach as one. Honestly this team was better when Gase was the WR coach.

LOLOLOL. Shanahan did nothing but take another guys team to the Superbowl and then force Bryan Griese to play like Elway did, getting him hurt and ending his career. Imagine Griese as a pure pocket passer.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyNormal View Post
    He won that first Championship while holding a clipboard on the sideline, bro.
    Using that logic: Brian Griese won a SuperBowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Broncos View Post
    John,

Please get us a QB this off season, TB is completely lost and inadequate as a starter. Game/Season/Division on the line and all TB can muster is 3 points. Not good enough. He has happy feet, and shows no understanding/confidence in his ability. Make him a TE, or a FB, but PLEASE find us a QB. We have a very good defense, and great players on the offense, but without a good offense then we will just waste it all and be a subpar team for another ten years. Please John DO YOUR JOB and get us a real QB.
    Hey Lord congrats on being division west champs! I now you knew we would get here when the team was 1-4 !

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyNormal View Post
    The difference here is that Alex Smith is a MUCH better QB than Tebow.
    yeah with what 5 years to Tebows how many games?.
    HE>i

Nope Tebow is pathetic! He is not a QB and sucks at running any type of an offense! He wouldn't start for my semi pro team cause he's that bad! Shoots I seen highschool QB throw the ball better than he ever will! I just can't wait till Tim gets dropped like a ton of bricks so all his fans can disappears with his pathetic sorry excuse for QB self