Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I find it funny that Elway complained about Reeves calling a Conservative game, and Fox & McCoy are twice as conservative. How can Elway possibly be happy about this? You can not use the excuse that we made the playoffs when you go in 8-8.

I think the OP should quit... it'd help the team more than firing Fox or McCoy

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

agree with firing McCoy but not fox
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Elway is going to ditch the QB long before he ditches his new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by fulltimebroncos View Post
    You can't tell me that Elway, Bowlen and all the other uppers of the organization are sitting back in their office thinking that was a well called and planned game. Please tell me this wasnt their vision of this team when they hired Fox. Our defense keeps us in games. Allen was a great hire and McCOy will be a great fire. I could call a better game from using a playbook in Madden. The coaches use Tebow as an excuse for not knowing how to call a game. We run the same play 2-3 time in a row and expect people to not pick up on it. We call the same plays on 3rd down over and over again and expect it to work. STUPID!!!!!!! This ain't pop warner. I liked Fox as a hire but if he is perfectly fine with the way we play offense and thinks McCoy is doing a great job he is insane and doesn't deserve a job in Denver. Send the duo to S.D. when Turner is fired. Just sick and tired of everybody knowing what our play is gonna be before we do. Send McCoy to unemployment.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

i'll give them one more year.

nobody in the NFL really got to train well this year so i'm willing to wait and see what happens after proper training during their time off.

Why is it that they let Tebow throw the heck out of the ball in the last few minutes of the 4th quater, every dang game???.
    HE>i

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky Bronco View Post
    His decision to punt in the 4th quarter with 2:45 left shows how special he is. So we don't get the first down.....who cares? They kick a field goal and are up 7.....still need a TD. We should have gone for it on 4th down there.

Instead we end up with 90 yards to go, no timeouts and STILL NEED A TOUCHDOWN, with 51 seconds. Good one Fox.....you are confirmed idiot.
    His decision to keep orton as starter when even veterans like bailey knew ow flawed orton was shows how special fox is IMO. Check out Baily's comment last week about orton in the denver post. Everyone on the team except fox knew how flawed orton was.

Only thing is our offense now is flawed even more. Partly because of a young inexperienced qb, partly because of this ultra conservative plays and partly because of what I think are the worst play action pass play designs I have ever seen.

ANY QB no matter ow flawed he is should be able to get 150-200 yards with this running game and the fact we are not shows how flawed the offense is

McCoy needs to be FIRED ASAP!!!

The only person I want gone after this season is McCoy. Everyone else I'm willing to give another season to get better.

McCoy is so far from being a legitimate OC that I don't believe he'll ever be one. All his plays suck and he calls them at all the wrong times. Even by flipping a coin and choosing a play you would expect to hit on the right one every now and then. 3rd and 9...QB draw? That only needs to happen once for me to realize McCoy isn't qualified.

How many times are the Broncos going to run on 1st down? Answer: Every time, regardless of the score and if I know that and you know that shouldn't he realize the opposing defense realizes that. It's embarrassing to have him coaching on my team. I think he's ruining Tebow but regardless of Tebow, does anyone really have confidence that McCoy can design a good enough offensive scheme that a QB can excel in?

The WRs always look covered to me. Maybe its the predictable go routes they run 80% of the time. The TEs are almost never utilized. Has McCoy watched an NFL game this season? Pass catching TEs are what's hot right now. And maybe ours would catch a pass if they weren't busy blocking on runs all game.

Fire McCoy now so the Broncos can take the plug out of the offense and utilize the players we have to their highest potential.

Or how about this...

Cut Tebow.

Then

Draft a QB.

I disagree, after watching Tebow refuse to throw to a wide open Thomas ( who then cut and got open again for Tebow to finally throw to him) and a wide open Decker across the middle, not too mention the missed opportunities in the passing game last weekend, it's very obvious that the play calling is trying to protect Tebow.

I think there are a few more things they can do (RB's in the flat, screen passes) but Tebow isn't making the proper reads right now, calling 50 pass plays won't change that.

You still don't think tebow has something to do with all of this?

How can that change anything....he's making horrible reads and instead of taking off and running is holding the ball way too long and the two sacks today....all on Tim.

Would it matter?

This is John Fox's team. He's not going to bring in some Mike Martz like coordinator who's going to have Tebow throwing 45+ balls a game.

He's #1 in the league in rushing. That's what his teams do.

I do agree that there needs to be a serious adjustment in that play design. We need to get the screen and short passing game going.
    RESORTS- Whiteface, Gore Mountain, Killington, Stratton, Sugarbush, Park City, The Canyons, Snowbird, Winter Park and Loveland

Tebow's decision making skills are terrible. If he was a cop, he would get himself killed on the job.