View Poll Results: Will this record ever be broken?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • No. I like my vinyl collection

36 66.67%
  • Yes. Why own a record when you can download the mp3

18 33.33%
Page 167 of 244 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3660
    Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Near Hooters? That's even closer to where I live. Pffft. I'm sure they made a lot of money off of the ticked off Steelers fans throwing back the cold ones to erase the pain last night. Too bad the restaurant will now have one less weekend (possibly three!) of football crowds to host!
    Yep near Hooters. Ya it will be funny when they don't have any customers (steelers fans) there buying drinks any more!!!

I'm warning everybody I know to steer clear of that craphole establishment.

Haha I am actually going to the Broomfield CB and Potts tonight at 6 for a work dinner. They do have pretty decent beer.

There were a ton of po'd steeler fans after the game...and I saluted them all as they quietly walked out of the stadium

Thats ridiculous. Tell them to shove it and that they are in Broncos Country!
    Man I wish the stadium confinscated all those "terrible towels".
    Bunch of whine babies

Yes, I still hate Josh McDaniels.

I was surprised the Broncos fired McDaniels so fast and with some games still left in the season. I thought Bowlen and Ellis were going to wait and make a decision after week 17. But I can't say there was no reason for the move. And yeah, Tebow was on the bench. He only became a goal line weapon after the fans and media said he could be the solution. McDaniels made Tebow look line an idiot in Jacksonville, in front of his crowd. Thomas and Decker were returning kicks. The OL was not playing well, the running game was awful. 10 men on defense with Wink Wink Martindale as coordinator. Nate Jones as a core player. I don't even want to think about the Alphonso Smith trade. And the Broncos already had a QB named Jay Cutler. I can see the difference than an experienced head coach makes.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    1994 - OJ Simpson Bronco

1999 - John Elway second SB win. <-- Last most famous White Bronco

JOKE FAIL
    Someone's funny bone is either broken or didn't get the joke....

Oj's white bronco

As he runs from the cops.......

DT has a new nick name Optimus Prime!
    So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Last time I checked we lived in Colorado. People need to balls up and represent. Never feel intimidated in your own back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Motley View Post
    Yep near Hooters. Ya it will be funny when they don't have any customers (steelers fans) there buying drinks any more!!!

I'm warning everybody I know to steer clear of that craphole establishment.
    If those misplaced Steelers fans are anything like the ones who actually live in Pittsburgh then they won't lose any business. It's known as a drinking town with a football problem.

So what he made two good selections (loved Thomas since day1)

He still is a complete moron who blew up a franchise and ALSO drafted Knowshon Moreno at #12 overall ...Retarded

tell the steelers fans to **** off, this is bronco country, you are with in like 10-20 miles of the stadium suport your local team.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Yes I still hate McDoushbag.

He destroyed the team, tried to make us the "western Patriots". He was a complete idiot when it come to coaching players.

Oh and that stupid grey hoodie he used to wear on the sidelines, remember that? OMG I wanted scratch my eyes out with a knife.

He can't even take a $@#@ without asking permission from Bill Bellacheat.

lol no matter where you are, they woulda gotten a kiss my ass from me.

He also brought in: Ayers, (who's been solid/great for us all year) Colquitt, (who's been HUGE ALL YEAR FOR US) Hunter, (who's been solid) Dawkins, (a class act) Paxton, (an elite LS) Ball & Bruton who have contributed + 2 OL who have gelled together. So he did do some good, while here + it wasn't his fault that KO almost knocked us out of the playoffs, that was this FO
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!