Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    I swear my father-in-law is a hit-man for the Russian mob.

Every time I see him, I visualize him strangling a guy with Piano wire.
    My advice... stay on his good side

I have two grown ups daughters and faced a number of boyfriends.......some I liked and some I didn't. For me, a young man scores points if he comes across as nice, caring, respectful, somewhat ambitious (as in, I want to have a career.....not necessarily in something that will pay a ton of money), responsible, and with some sense of humour. We want to visualize someone who will be there for our daughters, and can provide some stability, love and fun. This isn't about being rich, or having the best looks or whatever. This is purely about someone who can make our kids happy, through thick and thin, and be a responsible husband/father.
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-05-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I have two grown ups daughters and faced a number of boyfriends.......some I liked and some I didn't. For me, a young man scores points if he come across as nice, caring, respectful, somewhat ambitious (as in, I want to have a career.....not necessarily in something that will pay a ton of money), responsible, and with some sense of humour. We want to visualize someone who will be there for our daughters, and can provide some stability, love and fun. This isn't about being rich, or having the best looks or whatever. This is purely about someone who can make our kids happy, through thick and thin, and be a responsible husband/father.
    Nice to see a perspective from the parents view thanks a lot

Learn from the best.