Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

We're 12-3 All-Time at Home in Playoffs

That's gotta mean somethin right?

I'm excited for this weekend ...been so long since a playoff game ...and I'd LOVE some revenge on the Steelers for 05 when they stole our SB ...and hey, we're due for a good game

I dunno, call me crazy...

But today, I don't know why, but I just have this feeling.

We COULD win this game. It's entirely possible. We won 6 in a row under fortunate circumstances, with all of their injuries and players out....

you just never know.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

I'm excited for this weekend ...been so long since a playoff game ...and I'd LOVE some revenge on the Steelers for 05 when they stole our SB ...and hey, we're due for a good game
    I'm stoked as well and I think we have a huge game. I absolutely hate the media though. They are giving Pittsburgh every excuse if they happen to lose. Now they're saying Pouncey is out and big Ben is only 60%. It just seems like even if we win in convincing fashion they still will say it was a fluke and we are lucky. Oh well I'm still going to enjoy the game regardless
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3: 16 (KJV)

Hello,

A win is a win, that is all that matters. I am just stoked for a playoff game at Mile High. Its payback time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

We COULD win this game. It's entirely possible. We won 6 in a row under fortunate circumstances, with all of their injuries and players out....

you just never know.
    Holy cow, Cory is being optimistic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS There was just a little bit of sarcasm there and I'm just messin with ya.

thats a crazy stat that i would NOT like to see go to 12and4..

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

you just never know.
    Your a hater, what is with this positive talk, just playing.

We certainly can win, but we probably need to force a turnover or two. It can be done, but will be tough as hell.

Man that's pretty good. What's weird is that I have been to all 3 losses.

we got this.

Things are aligning to give he broncos a real shot. Our offense needs to step up and or defense has to get way more pressure hen the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Man that's pretty good. What's weird is that I have been to all 3 losses.
    Lol that sucks....especially 05...if Champ made that pick on the first drive I think that game would've went the opposite way

I don't think it means any more than the fact that Tom Brady was 1-6 against the Broncos going into this year's game.

But I'm still optimistic!

Quote Originally Posted by catsigater View Post
    I don't think it means any more than the fact that Tom Brady was 1-6 against the Broncos going into this year's game.

But I'm still optimistic!
    That should've meant something we should've won but Allen had a disgusting (his worst) gameplan I've ever seen him run and 3 huge consecutive fumbles

That should've meant something we should've won but McCoy had a disgusting (his worst) gameplan I've ever seen him run and 3 huge consecutive fumbles
    I agree, tebow looked good passing that game but of course that scares McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I agree, tebow looked good passing that game but of course that scares McCoy
    Oh my goodness lol I messed up, I meant Allen ...our O was good that game (aside from the TO's) our D was disgusting