Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I dunno, call me crazy...

But today, I don't know why, but I just have this feeling.

We COULD win this game. It's entirely possible. We won 6 in a row under fortunate circumstances, with all of their injuries and players out....

you just never know.
    Steelers injuries just keep coming, I don't feel real confident but I see there being a chance no matter how small.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Steelers injuries just keep coming, I don't feel real confident but I see there being a chance no matter how small.

Quote Originally Posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
    no sadly, there isn't

12-3 all time but look at our history since we moved into our new stadium. And also look at Tebow's record at home... I think the mile high advantage is a shell of what it used to be....

I just hope bronco fan shows up to the game on Sun... Last time we played Pittsburg, it seemed that there were just as much yellow and black as there was orange and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    I'm stoked as well and I think we have a huge game. I absolutely hate the media though. They are giving Pittsburgh every excuse if they happen to lose. Now they're saying Pouncey is out and big Ben is only 60%. It just seems like even if we win in convincing fashion they still will say it was a fluke and we are lucky. Oh well I'm still going to enjoy the game regardless
    At this point thats exactly what you should want. Let them make excuses while you win your way to the Super Bowl. Just like they made excuses for every win during the 6 game streak.

With excuses being made and getting no respect, perhaps Baltimore would take us lightly in the second round....its obvious Suggs is already looking past us.
    Miller + Tebow = Win

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CRNA2112 View Post
    At this point thats exactly what you should want. Let them make excuses while you win your way to the Super Bowl. Just like they made excuses for every win during the 6 game streak.

With excuses being made and getting no respect, perhaps Baltimore would take us lightly in the second round....its obvious Suggs is already looking past us.
    We would get the Pats in a rematch, as the Bengals will be beating the Texans on Saturday.
    4th quarter comebacks means a guy screwed up in the first three quarters. ~Peyton