Page 152 of 166 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    So im curious...
    If your the Lakers gm, do you go after kevin durant or Anthony davis?
    Maybe both?

While that would be nice, i dont believe that would be attainable unless one/both took less than max. On paper thats a pretty darn good team
    Glen Haven Fire

Cavs won!!!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Holy cow....Then Raptors beat GS in OT, and Durant shoots the lights out with 51 points in the loss. This might be a preview of the championship series, although I do not want to get carried away with my team just yet. And sure, no Curry or Green, but Durant put on a show without them.

The Raptors, with Leonard, are a really good team, and have only 4 losses all season. This is going to be a very exciting season!

Last edited by CanDB; 11-29-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Holy cow....Then Raptors beat GS in OT, and Durant shoots the lights out with 51 points in the loss. This might be a preview of the championship series, although I do not want to get carried away with my team just yet. And sure, no Curry or Green, but Durant put on a show without them.

The Raptors, with Leonard, are a really good team, and have only 4 losses all season. This is going to be a very exciting season!

I'm happy for you Can. The Raptors have been really impressive.
    I was expecting Utah to build on last year's momentum and truly be one of the top teams out west, unfortunately the perimeter shooting has been nearly the leagues worst. Korver was brought in to help that out and could really be a huge asset, but things need to change quick.
    Last edited by atwaterandstir; 11-30-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I'm happy for you Can. The Raptors have been really impressive.
    I was expecting Utah to build on last year's momentum and truly be one of the top teams out west, unfortunately the perimeter shooting has been nearly the leagues worst. Korver was brought in to help that out and could really be a huge asset, but things need to change quick.
    Thx pal!

We've been lucky up north given The Raptors have been a good team for some time, but just could not close the door on The Cavs. Still a successful team to some degree.

And it was hard to see DeRozan go, because he was clearly one of the fan favs. And an outstanding player! Also, coach Casey...very well liked and respected man. But just couldn't get it done.

But landing Leonard was a goldmine! He is better than I knew him to be. And the new coach is doing fine, as is the entire roster. Some nice depth, along with Lowry.

I am not selling the farm on them this year, but I believe them to be one of the best teams in The NBA as we speak.

I know my Cavs aren't any good but I am loving the Lebron/ Lakers mediocrity! If the Lakers make the playoffs I could see them getting beat in the first round for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

I can't wait for the Raptors vs Celtics Eastern Conference Finals! I'll root for either to beat the Warriors...

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I can't wait for the Raptors vs Celtics Eastern Conference Finals! I'll root for either to beat the Warriors...
    Sounds good by me!

The Raptors have been a bit hampered by injury of late, but should be strong when they get their guys back.

But The East is going to be a real slugfest, as is The West. So many teams in the race. This is good for basketball.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...licans-re-sign

Anthony Davis wants out.

Tampering by LeBron James seems to have worked, to some degree at least.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Jazz are starting to really play well.....it was a rough start to the season but adding Korver has done wonders for the outside game. The Jazz with a nice combination of defense and shooting ability has Utah positioned for a nice run.

Porzingis, Hardaway, and Lee to the Mavs for Smith, Matthews, and Jordan. Knicks clearing out cap space for something

The Knicks are supposedly clearing space for two max free agents this summer.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...racted-players

Has anybody mentioned to LeBron that heís the distraction?

Heís trying to get the coach fired and he tried to get the young guys traded.

Thatís quite a distraction to overcome.