Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2122

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I think my Bulls are only a SF & C away from competing again. They have PGs, PFs, and Zach Lavine at the SG position. BTW I really like Crowder
    How's Lavine been doing? I haven't been following much NBA outside the Cavs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    How's Lavine been doing? I haven't been following much NBA outside the Cavs this year.
    Well he's only played 15-20 games, but he's shown that his offensive game can compete with Butler. The only complaint is that he doesn't pass the ball enough
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Well he's only played 15-20 games, but he's shown that his offensive game can compete with Butler. The only complaint is that he doesn't pass the ball enough
    He strikes me as one of those guys who might've been given up on a little too early. Sort of like Oladipo was. Not as good obviously, but the same type of elite ability.

I still remember when the Cavs had Danny Green sitting on the bench. To think, they waived him, and drafted Bennett first overall. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    He strikes me as one of those guys who might've been given up on a little too early. Sort of like Oladipo was. Not as good obviously, but the same type of elite ability.

I still remember when the Cavs had Danny Green sitting on the bench. To think, they waived him, and drafted Bennett first overall. lol.
    Well every team has done that
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Well every team has done that
    Franchise history maybe. Victor Oladipo and Zach Lavine are ELITE athletes. Unless you're talking about Green then yeah, it happens. Steve Nash is probably the biggest one that jumps out at me off the top of my head, even thought the reason he got traded to Dallas was because he was Donnie Nelson's guy in the first place.

As far as Bennett, that's a hard one to top...

Utah -right back in mix! Playoffs are looking more and more likely with tie breakers they hold.
    Mitchell has been incredible as a rookie but the play of Ingles and Gobert are just as critical.
    Hopefully we can build on this momentum and lock in for the stretch run. The Jazz might be outmatched by some teams, but they will be a tough series for the western conference.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Utah -right back in mix! Playoffs are looking more and more likely with tie breakers they hold.
    Mitchell has been incredible as a rookie but the play of Ingles and Gobert are just as critical.
    Hopefully we can build on this momentum and lock in for the stretch run. The Jazz might be outmatched by some teams, but they will be a tough series for the western conference.
    It's possible that in a week or two the entire division could be in a playoff spot. I don't know that that's ever happened in the history of the NBA. One division have all four wild card teams.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It's possible that in a week or two the entire division could be in a playoff spot. I don't know that that's ever happened in the history of the NBA. One division have all four wild card teams.
    That is crazy! The west is shaping up to be quite a race. Tie breakers are going to play a large role so these inter divisional games are already taking on a more serious tone.

Jokic with the fastest triple-double in NBA history. Jokic had 16/10/10 in only 14:33

Jim Tucker was the fastest with one at 17 minutes. Westbrook was second fastest with one at 17 minutes, 46 seconds

2017 Adopted Bronco: Trevor Siemian
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Gotta say that im disappointed that the lakers traded nance. What happens if no george/lebron come? As far as ball is concerned, just keep playing your game kid. To say that he doesnt score enough is a fallacy. If you do end up with george and lebron, you want ball running the show. That in of itself may attract lebron. Wont hold my breathe though
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    Jokic with the fastest triple-double in NBA history. Jokic had 16/10/10 in only 14:33

Jim Tucker was the fastest with one at 17 minutes. Westbrook was second fastest with one at 17 minutes, 46 seconds
    It's so rare to see a big who can handle, pass, post, and shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Gotta say that im disappointed that the lakers traded nance. What happens if no george/lebron come? As far as ball is concerned, just keep playing your game kid. To say that he doesnt score enough is a fallacy. If you do end up with george and lebron, you want ball running the show. That in of itself may attract lebron. Wont hold my breathe though
    Nance actually got more minutes than Thompson the other day, and he outplayed him too. Clarkson is the one, though. I can't believe Magic got rid of him. He's even better than I thought he was so far, and I was happy about the trade before seeing him in a Cavs uniform.

What I don't get is this. Isaiah doesn't want to come off the bench, and he wants to get paid. So what was the objective exactly? He's not going to trade Ball, so was his plan to talk Isaiah into being the 6th man? For the record, I think Isaiah IS a 6th man. The same way Jason Terry and Sam Cassel were. The sooner he figures it out, the easier things are going to be for him, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    I think LA will go after Klay Thompson in 2019 as well. I just think Magic had the opportunity to clear up some cap space to make a run at LeBron & George so he took it. Can't land them if you don't try.

My Raptors are playing very well....3rd best record in The NBA. Do they have enough? Not sure, but definitely will be in the mix. DeRozan is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I think LA will go after Klay Thompson in 2019 as well. I just think Magic had the opportunity to clear up some cap space to make a run at LeBron & George so he took it. Can't land them if you don't try.
    I think Magic has a good shot at luring Klay away from GS, despite what Klay says. I think he would be an excellent match for Ball, and would fit right in with that team minus Thomas. Ball is more of a table setter, who can't shoot right now. Idt he fits with LeBron at all, and I think LeBron is a pipe dream for LA. That team is not built properly for LeBron right now. If their plan is to dump Isaiah, and clear cap space, George would be a more realistic target. I think they'll make Klay an offer he can't refuse though. If I were Magic, I would make a serious effort to retain Isaiah as a 6th man. LA would be a playoff team with Klay and Isaiah coming off the bench. And if anyone can talk Isaiah into it, it'd be Magic. If Isaiah decides he really wants to get paid as a starter though, I'm sure some idiot GM will bite to put fans in the seats.

ROY predictions?
    I love what Mitchell has done for my Utah Jazz, and I think he deserves it if he wins.....but Simmons has been so good all around. It's going to cone down to the wire, but I won't be upset if Mitchell loses out. Both of these guys are going to be really good for a long time.
    Hoping for DM but happy he will be in the conversation.