Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133
Results 1,981 to 1,984 of 1984

Thread: NBA Thread

Jazz looking tough again tonight....terrible shooting to start but really turning it on. Snyder and co are doing it again.
    Tune in if you can, this has been a really good series. Guys really stepping up.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Jazz looking tough again tonight....terrible shooting to start but really turning it on. Snyder and co are doing it again.
    Tune in if you can, this has been a really good series. Guys really stepping up.
    It'd be sweet to see you guys run through the west... I obviously can't stand Golden State, and I don't like Houston either. Go Jazz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    It'd be sweet to see you guys run through the west... I obviously can't stand Golden State, and I don't like Houston either. Go Jazz!!!
    Seems like Utah is the only team out of the Northwest that finished the season hot and actually showed up for the playoffs. The rest of them are absolute no shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Seems like Utah is the only team out of the Northwest that finished the season hot and actually showed up for the playoffs. The rest of them are absolute no shows.
    Utah really is playing their best basketball right now. I knew coming into the playoffs the Jazz were going to be tough, but they are playing like such a well oiled machine. Quin Snyder and co deserve the credit. Every game they seem to figure out who/where to exploit.

Exciting times for Jazz fans.