Page 110 of 166 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

  1. #1636
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    At this point I put it at more than 1%. I believe the Bulls have a meeting with Wade tomorrow as well. They will have to shed a contract or two to get it done. Something like Taj Gibson or Jose Calderon and Nikola Mirotic.
    I'd be willing to part ways with: Dunleavy, Snell, and Taj + Rondo
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  2. #1637
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    At this point I put it at more than 1%. I believe the Bulls have a meeting with Wade tomorrow as well. They will have to shed a contract or two to get it done. Something like Taj Gibson or Jose Calderon and Nikola Mirotic.
    I'd give Cleveland 1%, Denver 34%, Chicago 15% & Miami 50%... He's just playing hardball with the Heat to get what he wants. We've seen this same song & dance in years past. He loves Miami & is loyal to that city/franchise. We'll see soon enough.

  3. #1638
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I'd give Cleveland 1%, Denver 34%, Chicago 15% & Miami 50%... He's just playing hardball with the Heat to get what he wants. We've seen this same song & dance in years past. He loves Miami & is loyal to that city/franchise. We'll see soon enough.
    I do think he is playing hardball with MIA. But MIA to pay Wade 25M would have to pay 8 players on its roster the veteran minimum. I just don't think you can do that without 3 superstars.

  4. #1639
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,404
    Word is Wade is super pissed at Miami. lol. I honestly hope he goes to Denver. I think Denver fans are deserving after Melo leaving. Wouldn't really mind seeing him go home to Chicago, but then the Cavs still have to go up against him.

    I'm actually pretty surprised he didn't at least meet with the Bucks.

  5. #1640
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Word is Wade is super pissed at Miami. lol. I honestly hope he goes to Denver. I think Denver fans are deserving after Melo leaving. Wouldn't really mind seeing him go home to Chicago, but then the Cavs still have to go up against him.

    I'm actually pretty surprised he didn't at least meet with the Bucks.
    Word is he is traveling to the Nuggets today after the offer yesterday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have a hard time believing he doesn't intend to sign it. Why waste your time on a trip if you already know the offer? Especially if your intent is to re-sign.

    I do'nt really buy what Elway is selling about just playing hardball. I did early yesterday but with the recent developments yesterday afternoon and this morning I'm really starting to think he is actually going to sign with us. We are developing a good young core of talent to give him and if we can pull off a Milsap trade they'll be playoff ready immediatly.

    I'm sure he isn't thrilled about how tough the west would be but he probably also knows the East is a no go until Lebron retires. Which would explain not even visiting Milewaukee or Chicago.

    I may be getting my hopes up for nothing but I'm really hoping today is the day Tim Connelly finally pulls off a major deal as GM.

  6. #1641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,953
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Word is he is traveling to the Nuggets today after the offer yesterday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have a hard time believing he doesn't intend to sign it. Why waste your time on a trip if you already know the offer? Especially if your intent is to re-sign.

    I do'nt really buy what Elway is selling about just playing hardball. I did early yesterday but with the recent developments yesterday afternoon and this morning I'm really starting to think he is actually going to sign with us. We are developing a good young core of talent to give him and if we can pull off a Milsap trade they'll be playoff ready immediatly.

    I'm sure he isn't thrilled about how tough the west would be but he probably also knows the East is a no go until Lebron retires. Which would explain not even visiting Milewaukee or Chicago.

    I may be getting my hopes up for nothing but I'm really hoping today is the day Tim Connelly finally pulls off a major deal as GM.
    I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.

  7. #1642
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,788
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.
    From woj

    Bucks and Nuggets offering 2y(nuggets with most money)

    Bulls a partial guranteed 3rd year.

    No meeting yet scheduled with Miami.

  8. #1643
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,649
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I just read he is meeting with the Bulls & maybe the Bucks as well. I think the Nuggets are the only team willing to throw in a 3rd year. It wouldn't bother me at all if he signs with you guys, I'd just be shocked if he actually left Miami, but it appears like Spice said, that he's pretty heated with the Heat.
    I read he canceled his meeting with the Bucks because they can't match what the other teams are offering.

  9. #1644
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    As a Nuggets season ticket holder, I'm not thrilled at the prospect of Wade coming here.

  10. #1645
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,404
    Apparently NBA execs are pretty ticked off about GS signing Pachulia for only 2.9M.

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...cid=spartandhp

  11. #1646
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,788
    Here's a link to the Wade stuff

    http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/07/06/...medium=twitter

    Also Alex Kennedy said that Wade will meet with the knicks

  12. #1647
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Apparently NBA execs are pretty ticked off about GS signing Pachulia for only 2.9M.

    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...cid=spartandhp
    Then they should implement a min salary cap that is higher than $2.9 million. Who are they to tell Golden St what they should pay a player if he is willing to sign for that little?

  13. #1648
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,953
    http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/l...-agency-070516



    I think this puts to rest any Wade to the Cavs speculation.

    I'm hearing he's gonna meet with the Knicks now as well.

  14. #1649
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,788
    Sources: Denver, Dwyane Wade free agent meeting ongoing now in New York. Bucks, Bulls on tap this afternoon.

    The Nuggets, league sources say, believe Wade is giving them legit consideration and not merely trying to gain leverage. We'll see today.

  15. #1650
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,788
    First Crack is a good sign. I still feel there's only a 10% chance. However, it's great to see the Nuggets aggressive, and are regaining cred from players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •