Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151
Results 2,251 to 2,256 of 2256

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    The talk seems to be that he’s part of a plan to remain relevant.
    Relevant? Since 1990, LeBron is the only thing that made them relevant. They're a joke of a franchise, and they need to try and reboot again
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 07-24-2018 at 06:49 PM.
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Relevant? Since 1990, LeBron is the only thing that made them relevant. They're a joke of a franchise, and they need to try and reboot again
    There’s really no point in teams rebooting just to reboot as long as the Warriors remain constructed as they are.

They might as well try to be watchable and entertain their fans with some semblance of competent basketball.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Idk. They weren't exactly perennial championship contenders, but they only missed the playoffs like 2 times in the 90's. Won 50+ games like 3 times. I wouldn't exactly call that a joke. They didn't suck until the early 2000's, and that's how they landed LeBron in '03. I fully acknowledge that they struggled to put players around LeBron during his first stint in Cleveland, though. So in that regard, what you're saying sort of makes sense. What it basically comes down to though, is Chicago drafted Jordan and Cleveland didn't. Hell, if Jordan went to the western conference, I bet Cleveland would have won the east at least once in the 90's.

Losing DeRozan gets tougher all the time, listening to him and realizing how much he loved TO.

lol. NBA offseason is better than the playoffs these days.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...cid=spartanntp

Yeah i wouldn't call cleve a joke of a franchise. Maybe management is bad (just what ive heard). Im sure theres more than a few teams that are envious of their success the past few seasons
    Glen Haven Fire