Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167
Results 2,491 to 2,495 of 2495

Thread: NBA Thread

I think it’s great that the Warriors aren’t the presumptive champions.

The season is still too long for it to matter at this point.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Well Can- I promise the Jazz are tougher than they looked against your Raptors yesterday.

That was the Jazz fourth road game in a week, but wow that was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Well Can- I promise the Jazz are tougher than they looked against your Raptors yesterday.

That was the Jazz fourth road game in a week, but wow that was bad.
    I get ya pal! I missed the game but it appears The Raps performed very well. Ibaka returned so that was a boost as well. You'll be just fine!!

If I may, I must say that The Raps are better than I expected, minus Kawhi. I thought they could make the playoffs, based on how well they played without him last year, plus the fact that some of their players were going to improve - Siakam and Onunoby. But heck, 15 and 4, and many games without Lowry and Ibaka! Says a lot about the coach.

If I can expand...if The Raptors stay healthy, and (perhaps) if they get a chance at signing a quality player before the deadline, I would not count them out. I am not talking super star type. An extra good player, to put them over the top.

Sorry...your turn to expand!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I get ya pal! I missed the game but it appears The Raps performed very well. Ibaka returned so that was a boost as well. You'll be just fine!!

If I may, I must say that The Raps are better than I expected, minus Kawhi. I thought they could make the playoffs, based on how well they played without him last year, plus the fact that some of their players were going to improve - Siakam and Onunoby. But heck, 15 and 4, and many games without Lowry and Ibaka! Says a lot about the coach.

If I can expand...if The Raptors stay healthy, and (perhaps) if they get a chance at signing a quality player before the deadline, I would not count them out. I am not talking super star type. An extra good player, to put them over the top.

Sorry...your turn to expand!
    I was surprised to see the Raptors start so well vs Utah. One of the Jazz strengths is their transition defense and the Raptors had something like 20 fast break points in the first half. So far Mike Conley has not been the player I think we were expecting. It's still early in the year but Ingles is really struggling in a second unit role.

The Jazz are a good team and can be a great team with the addition of Bogdanovic and Conley, but right now the loss Derrick Favors, Jae Crowder and Rubio are really showing in team chemistry.

I actually enjoy early season NBA games, there is still an unknown/surprise element.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I was surprised to see the Raptors start so well vs Utah. One of the Jazz strengths is their transition defense and the Raptors had something like 20 fast break points in the first half. So far Mike Conley has not been the player I think we were expecting. It's still early in the year but Ingles is really struggling in a second unit role.

The Jazz are a good team and can be a great team with the addition of Bogdanovic and Conley, but right now the loss Derrick Favors, Jae Crowder and Rubio are really showing in team chemistry.

I actually enjoy early season NBA games, there is still an unknown/surprise element.
    Good luck with your team!! Should be a very interesting season ahead, with many teams in the race.....weird to say, except Golden State.