Page 11 of 166 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

I think it's safe to say that RIGHT NOW Gallo isn't even in the top 40 SF's in the game. Because I'm talking RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Project KSL View Post
    I think it's safe to say that RIGHT NOW Gallo isn't even in the top 40 SF's in the game. Because I'm talking RIGHT NOW.
    Name 40 better...

So Gallo....not even in for the final time when it matters.

Huh.........
    It's called coaching strategy.....

You have the fastest, quickest PG in the NBA against probably the slowest in a 1-on-1....

And you need a 2.

You'd be dumb not to try and exploit that. Unfortunately it did not work this time. But 9 times out of 10 Lawson gets by Fisher and gets to the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post

You have the fastest, quickest PG in the NBA against probably the slowest in a 1-on-1....

And you need a 2.

You'd be dumb not to try and exploit that. Unfortunately it did not work this time. But 9 times out of 10 Lawson gets by Fisher and gets to the rim.
    Yea? And my dog's brown.

That is entirely irrelevant to the question of why Gallo wasn't on the court. Try again. Last I checked Gallo plays a 3 or 4, has absolutely nothing to do with the Fisher/Lawson match up.

And you need a 2.

"Superstars" don't sit out when it matters. That's the bottom line. Don't try and spin it any other way. He was on th bench watching when the game was on the line. It's as simple as that.

Yea? And my dog's brown.

That is entirely irrelevant to the question of why Gallo wasn't on the court. Try again. Last I checked Gallo plays a 3 or 4, has absolutely nothing to do with the Fisher/Lawson match up.
    He had an eye injury! Do you want the guy who got hit in the EYE taking the last shot????

And it wasn't an irrelevant to the question because you wanted to know why he wasn't taking the last shot. Then I just explained why.

He had an eye injury! Do you want the guy who got hit in the EYE taking the last shot????

And it wasn't an irrelevant to the question because you wanted to know why he wasn't taking the last shot. Then I just explained why.
    I never asked "why didn't he take the shot?"

I stated that superstars are at least IN THE GAME when it's on the line. Shows how much GK thinks of him, someone I highly respect.
    Last edited by Project KSL; 02-04-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Name 40 better...
    :paper:

I never asked "why didn't take the shot?"

I stated that superstars are at least IN THE GAME when it's on the line. Shows how much GK thinks of him, someone I highly respect.
    Well there is no point in having a guy with an eye injury in the game, when there is a chance any of the 5 on the floor need to take the final shot....

C'mon man!

Jeremy Lin for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Name 40 better...
    Still waiting KSL, care to back that up?

Jazz game was great, big guys really stepped up and Earl Watson sparked another win. The Jazz can make the playoffs with this team and its largely because they have so many options.

Always great to beat the Lakers though. Makes me wish I was still there.... except that our arena often gets infested on Laker night. The building reeks of dirty laundry and smelly shoes after every Laker visit.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...s=iref:nbahpt2

Intentional or not ?

I don't think that it was a stomp in the slightest. I think he could hvae hoped over it but it a split second just put his foot down to take off to run with his team.

I don't think he should b suspended. I didn't watch the game but apparently Scola was trying to be a tough guy all game long.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...s=iref:nbahpt2

Intentional or not ?

I don't think that it was a stomp in the slightest. I think he could hvae hoped over it but it a split second just put his foot down to take off to run with his team.

I don't think he should b suspended. I didn't watch the game but apparently Scola was trying to be a tough guy all game long.
    I agree, I don't think it was a Suh like stomp.

However I kinda want to stomp on Scola....

Jeremy Lin at it again. Would have over 10 assists in the first half if not for blown layups. Oh, and this is without Melo and Amare, and Tyson's in foul trouble.