Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1876

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Playing defense the way the Cavs are right now? Rockets and Wizards could beat them. Not that it matter though, because we both know the Houston Rockets aren't going to the NBA Finals.
    Indiana has always matched up well with the Cavs. Even with their roster no longer as talented as it used to be. I called this series being a battle even though the Cavs have still managed to gain the 3-0 advantage.

No one has the stars to matchup with Cleveland in the east and earn the officials. And I don't mean disrespect to Cleveland when I say that. It's just a part of basketball.

And Lebron can pretty much turn the D on whenever he wants same as offense. They may be weaker on D this year. But it's still better than Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Indiana has always matched up well with the Cavs. Even with their roster no longer as talented as it used to be. I called this series being a battle even though the Cavs have still managed to gain the 3-0 advantage.

No one has the stars to matchup with Cleveland in the east and earn the officials. And I don't mean disrespect to Cleveland when I say that. It's just a part of basketball.

And Lebron can pretty much turn the D on whenever he wants same as offense. They may be weaker on D this year. But it's still better than Houston.
    As far as matchups go, compared to Houston, Indiana has more athleticism, size, and scoring on the interior, so that makes sense. The thing about Cleveland right now though, is their pick and roll defense sucks. On top of that, they only have a couple good perimeter defenders in Shump, and sometimes LeBron. Smith and DWill can give effort, but Indiana's guards (particularly Teague in the last game) have been giving it to Cleveland. That's not going to play out well against Harden/Gordon and Wall/Beal. The Rockets and Wizards both run a lot of high ball screen stuff as well, which I can see turning into a major problem when you're dealing with Harden and Wall.

Cavs don't have good one on one defenders, but they have shown that they can be good enough with team defense. They just have to do it from the jump. What I really don't get, is that Kyrie and particularly Love have shown that they can play good defense, but they only do it in spurts. Kevin Love was phenomenal in game 2. I haven't seen him play defense like that since the Finals, but he reverted right back to being a deer in the headlights in game 3.

I'm not convinced the Cavs come out of the east at all.

Tough pill to swallow for Utah last night but what a great game......The Jazz played great but fell apart at the end. Gobert is crucial to our teams success. Game 4 will certainly be worth tuning in for

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Tough pill to swallow for Utah last night but what a great game......The Jazz played great but fell apart at the end. Gobert is crucial to our teams success. Game 4 will certainly be worth tuning in for
    I was pulling so hard for you guys, too. I stayed up late as hell to watch that game. lol. I said, "how the hell did Utah lose that game?" Then I remembered...Chris Paul. Hayward played great, but Idk if you agree with me on this, he has to be more aggressive late in games.

Way to go, Grizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I was pulling so hard for you guys, too. I stayed up late as hell to watch that game. lol. I said, "how the hell did Utah lose that game?" Then I remembered...Chris Paul. Hayward played great, but Idk if you agree with me on this, he has to be more aggressive late in games.

Way to go, Grizz!
    That's what was so frustrating! Hayward played so good....so aggressively.....Then poof -he disappeared in crunch time.

Chris Paul is an amazing player, much like Conley. These guys are as good as anyone when they need to step up.

The rare Utah Sunday home game will bring out an excited crowd today. I feel good about the Jazz today, but then again.....Chris Paul is in the way.

Great win for Utah!
    Joe Johnson played amazing, Ingles really stepped up and led the team and Goberts return was certainly felt. Really entertaining series so far

Back in it. Way to go Celtics.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Hey Blazers....how you gonna be down by 30..... in the 1st quarter?

Wow, cool to see a lot of the old posters still around

I wonder if it's mental for the Thunder to automatically suck when Russ goes to the bench. Maybe he should never rest but take plays off while on the court.

Congratulations Toronto Raptors! You beat the Milwaukee Bucks.

Now you get to play the Cleveland Cavaliers.

You have no SHOT!🙈🙉🙊
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Congratulations Toronto Raptors! You beat the Milwaukee Bucks.

Now you get to play the Cleveland Cavaliers.

You have no SHOT!🙈🙉🙊
    Are you sure you're not trying to jinx the Cavs? I could be wrong, but I could've swore you can't stand the Cavs or Cleveland in general.

One a side note I think it's time for the Clippers to break up the band, and start a new.

Great series win for Utah! Key additions have really stepped up this postseason

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Great series win for Utah! Key additions have really stepped up this postseason
    Congrats man! Hope you beat the Warriors lol.