Page 118 of 126 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1876

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Are you sure you're not trying to jinx the Cavs? I could be wrong, but I could've swore you can't stand the Cavs or Cleveland in general.

One a side note I think it's time for the Clippers to break up the band, and start a new.
    While I am perfectly happy to see Cleveland kept in its place, I'm okay with them beating the Raptors.
    Last edited by broncolee; 04-30-2017 at 08:34 PM.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

Can we just fast forward to June? It will be Cavs/Warriors with the very slim chance of Cavs/Spurs if Leonard takes over.

This is why I hate the NBA. We already know the 3-4 teams in October who actually have a shot. The regular season is just filler time. As much as I love the nuggs its just sad that they will never have a legitimate shot at a title.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Can we just fast forward to June? It will be Cavs/Warriors with the very slim chance of Cavs/Spurs if Leonard takes over.

This is why I hate the NBA. We already know the 3-4 teams in October who actually have a shot. The regular season is just filler time. As much as I love the nuggs its just sad that they will never have a legitimate shot at a title.
    Well, while we know the final 2 teams, it does help other teams coming up get playoff experience...like the Celtics who are just taking the next step.

Last year they were out in the first round, this year, they've advanced and it's helping them gel and get the younger players experience. Especially after Isiaiah losing his sister and not collapsing.

Got a feeling about tonight......Utah +13?

Utah has shooters and a great defense......13 is a whoopin- I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Got a feeling about tonight......Utah +13?

Utah has shooters and a great defense......13 is a whoopin- I just don't see it.
    Although Utah covered the 13 like I thought they would......That was indeed a whoopin

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well, while we know the final 2 teams, it does help other teams coming up get playoff experience...like the Celtics who are just taking the next step.

Last year they were out in the first round, this year, they've advanced and it's helping them gel and get the younger players experience. Especially after Isiaiah losing his sister and not collapsing.
    I don't think it counts when you can legitimately say they won the first round because Rondo got injured and missed the last four games.

When was the last time a team lost a series simply because they didn't have Rondo available?

The Bulls gotta be kicking themselves for not making any moves at the trade deadline.
    Jesus Loves You, even if you don't love Him.
    Woooo!! Wooooo!!! Wooooooo!!!! Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    negs are for cowards. I won't back down.

The beard on Curry looks ridiculous!

Yo Spice!!!

Two series down, two to go? I think this rest between series is paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Yo Spice!!!

Two series down, two to go? I think this rest between series is paying off.
    Yeah, held the Raptors to 101ppg. That's right about the minimum of where they're going to need to be to compete w/GS. Didn't think they'd be able to address all of their defensive issues on the fly. Pretty impressive so far. I'm with you on the rest. They got a big break w/the schedule (don't think it's a coincidence either). The league set it up so if the Cavs handle business, they get a ton of rest. LeBron said that practice time has been the key, though.

Gonna be a cavs-warriors finals again...

Color me suprised...

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Gordon Hayward, if you can't find it in your heart to come to Denver in the off season.....please don't go to Cleveland or Golden State.

Got to love Draymond Green calling Kelly Olynyk a dirty player lol. I mean Draymond plays the game with such integrity it's only right he calls out all the players who play dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Gordon Hayward, if you can't find it in your heart to come to Denver in the off season.....please don't go to Cleveland or Golden State.
    He'll reunite with Stevens in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    He'll reunite with Stevens in Boston
    I don't see it happening( man I hope not).....we have something special brewing in Utah. Favors won't be back and George Hill seems like he never checked in. The focus will be adding a playmaking guard. I'm sure it will be a veteran but I'm good with that.

Utah can offer the most and I don't see him turning down the most lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I don't see it happening( man I hope not).....we have something special brewing in Utah. Favors won't be back and George Hill seems like he never checked in. The focus will be adding a playmaking guard. I'm sure it will be a veteran but I'm good with that.

Utah can offer the most and I don't see him turning down the most lucrative.
    Shelvin Mack needs to go, though. He was killing you guys.

Hope Hayward stays in Utah. I think you got a good coach, and it would be nice to see Gobert and Hayward moving forward. I'd rather see him do that than stand behind the three point line, and wait for Isaiah Thomas to pass him the ball.

Manu dunk tonight was awesome.