Page 147 of 166 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    LeBron meeting with Sixers.....yes please
    Technically it's his "representative". He won't be there. However I think it's very slim, with their bench getting weaker. The only way that I see them landing him, is if they get Leonard too. I still think that he stays with CLE
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Technically it's his "representative". He won't be there. However I think it's very slim, with their bench getting weaker. The only way that I see them landing him, is if they get Leonard too. I still think that he stays with CLE
    Donít agree with any of this. For starters the sixers canít land both Leanord and Lebron.

Second it doesnít matter if their bench gets weaker. They have more than enough talent to win a title by adding Lebron.

Third that roster is insanely more talented than the Cavs. Even if his salary cost them some of it.

4th only way Lebron stays in Cleveland is if he cares more about staying home than winning more titles. Which I donít think he does.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Don’t agree with any of this. For starters the sixers can’t land both Leanord and Lebron.

Second it doesn’t matter if their bench gets weaker. They have more than enough talent to win a title by adding Lebron.

Third that roster is insanely more talented than the Cavs. Even if his salary cost them some of it.

4th only way Lebron stays in Cleveland is if he cares more about staying home than winning more titles. Which I don’t think he does.
    He already has 3 rings, and no matter where he goes, he's not getting another. CLE can offer more $ than anyone else, and if he leaves again who knows what happens to his legacy? I also think it says something that he's not meeting with any teams, except maybe CLE

He already has 3 rings, and no matter where he goes, he's not getting another. CLE can offer more $ than anyone else, and if he leaves again who knows what happens to his legacy? I also think it says something that he's not meeting with any teams, except maybe CLE
    Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he wonít get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.

Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he won’t get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.
    They couldn't take BOS last year, and GS still has: Curry, Klay, Durant, Green, Iguodala, and a strong bench

I think we'll have to wait and see whether or not someone can lure Thompson out of GS or Durant opts out. I wouldn't rule out the 6ers with LeBron either way, though.

Glad to know you have a crystal ball that says he wonít get another. Because Philly absolutely has the talent for him to take Golden st in a series.
    Thereís a concern regarding fit when it comes to the Sixers. They donít have enough shooters, especially if they lose Reddick, which is apparently expected. Itís no guarantee they would get past a healthy Kyrie Irving and Gordon Heyward, let alone the Warriors.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

OKC is nuts! They're spending $300 Million on a mediocre team, that is going nowhere. Also why is HOU giving Paul $160 Million, after another injury? Why is anyone paying Doug McDermott? How did SA convince Bellini to come back to them? I'm disappointed that Rose re-signed with MINN. If PHI doesn't get Leonard, I predict that LeBron returns to CLE. HOU's out, as is: GSW, BOS, NYK,, and in my mind LAL
    OKC probably cares more about being watchable than winning championships.

Houston canít really justify letting Paul walk, unless he decides to walk. They canít be the ones to tell him to walk.

Philly can add James without making any cap related moves and still give him the max theyíre allowed to give him. If they trade for Leonard, would James and Leonard be one and done before going to Los Angeles?

I guess that we were both wrong about where he'd wind up

Huh, LeBron goes to the Lakers and the Western Conference. How will Magic make this team competitive enough to beat the Warriors?

I wasnít wrong because I never made a guess. I was just saying Philadelphia was a possibility.

I guess James is done chasing rings.

Going to the West doesnít give him the best chance to get to the finals.

Lakers better hope whichever team gets Leonard doesnít convince him to stay.

Ugh, hopefully Magic trades Lonzo so we donít have to see his dad trying to be a bigger star than LeBron or say how much better his son is than LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I guess James is done chasing rings.

Going to the West doesn’t give him the best chance to get to the finals.

Lakers better hope whichever team gets Leonard doesn’t convince him to stay.
    I'm surprised that he made his mind up so quickly

I'm surprised that he made his mind up so quickly
    Iím guessing he had his mind made up soon after the season ended, if not sooner.

Maybe, there was a sliver of a chance the Cavs could have changed his mind, but he clearly made his decision before today to go to Los Angeles, as long as they offered him a deal he liked.