Page 148 of 166 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

I was hoping he'd go to Philly, because it's going to be sort of hard for me to pull for him in LA, but I knew this was the most likely outcome. I just hope Durant doesn't sign with LA next offseason.

Id let leonard either sit this year out with the spurs and sign him as a fa next year or id look for other options.

Saying the lakers offers are unacceptable are ridiculous.
    What sa wants is ingram, randle on sign and trade a couple of first and maybe kuzma. No thanks that there is ridiculous. LA's old gm probably would have thought it was smashing

With cousins injury and the probabiity of him being out this year, i dont know if i want him either
    Last edited by armedequation; 07-02-2018 at 08:43 AM.
    Glen Haven Fire

DeMarcus Cousins just signed with GS. Besides my Bulls, I won't watch any NBA anymore
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Steph Curry
    Klay Thompson
    Kevin Durant
    Draymond Green
    Boogie Cousins

Western Conference All Star starting 5?
    Nope, it’s the Warriors new starting 5. LOL! LeBron to the Lakers is so yesterday’s news.

It's getting ridiculous! The simple solution is for the NBA to go with a hard cap... If they don't all of the smaller market teams will fade away....

I mean on paper sure Boogie signing with the Warriors is over the top obnoxious. But in reality he will miss most of the season and the postseason and come playoffs it will be an irrelevant signing. The guy is made of glass.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I mean on paper sure Boogie signing with the Warriors is over the top obnoxious. But in reality he will miss most of the season and the postseason and come playoffs it will be an irrelevant signing. The guy is made of glass.
    He says he will be ready by the start of the season, so we shall see

Honestly it's the NBA players association to blame. They wanted the cap spike, and this the result. No money for teams to go around thanks to 2016, and the warriors had the perfect situation.

They should let Mary Babers coach the team this year. Then Draymond can talk trash to Becky Hammon after his mom wins coach of the year. That would be such a sweet Golden State move.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    He says he will be ready by the start of the season, so we shall see
    Yeah but my point is how long until the next injury? December?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Is there any legal way to gag these parents?

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is there any legal way to gag these parents?
    It's really sad. He screwed any chance the younger brothers had by being an idiot and shipping them overseas. If LiAngelo had stayed at UCLA, I think he might've had a shot. They're already fighting an uphill battle with all the negative press their father creates. Teams aren't going out of their way to sign up for that.

BTW according to ESPN, Boogie won't be back until DEC/JAN

Really happy Utah was able to re-sign both Favors and Exum. There is a good group of players together in Utah. Hopefully Tony Bradley makes a big leap over the summer and Grayson Allen finds a nice role.

The West has really beefed up once again, but teams like Utah, Den, and NO have guys locked in for several years. It may take a couple of years(now) but these teams are well on their way. Just need to wait out GS