Page 15 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post

Melo is back
    Yup, me and ERoyal were talking about it early off of BCMB.

So funny.....Melo comes back and they lose to a terrible Nets team.

Love it. (Sorry Knicks fans, Melo is a tool and I will root for him to lose always).
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post

Love it. (Sorry Knicks fans, Melo is a tool and I will root for him to lose always).
    This x100

I actually like Lin, and found myself rooting for the Knicks in Melo's absense. I began to wonder, will my hate for Melo prevent me from rooting for Lin to succeed once Melo is back, or will I just have to ignore Melo and root for NY.

tonight I realized my Hate for Melo >>>> over rooting for Lin.

Here's to a losing streak now that Melo is back, and ESPN absolutely DESTROYING Melo on a daily basis!

Yup, me and ERoyal were talking about it early off of BCMB.

I expected this as I seen you also did. I think it is amusing for one reason. JT the Brick is a huge New York Knicks fan and when the trade went down last year he was on the radio like gloating and all this and then when the Nuggets started to play great he got calls from Denver fans and he got worked up at people saying Denver will be and are better without Melo. He laughed and hung up on them. His old man sounding partner Looney agreed and said we would be like Cleveland. Win the first game post superstar like we did against the Celtics and then crumble. I emailed with JT for a few hours one night mocking him and he was clearly angry. I shut him up with every point he tried to make and he ended the conversation by saying I will be in Denver next week. Come and see me. I thought it was funny. He kept just saying there is NO way Denver can be better without Melo. I have thought about dropping him an email this season at times to laugh at him but I don't want to listen to his show. But I find it funny the slogan for the show is that they actually go to games so they know more He should just stick to the stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    This x100

I actually like Lin, and found myself rooting for the Knicks in Melo's absense. I began to wonder, will my hate for Melo prevent me from rooting for Lin to succeed once Melo is back, or will I just have to ignore Melo and root for NY.

tonight I realized my Hate for Melo >>>> over rooting for Lin.

Here's to a losing streak now that Melo is back, and ESPN absolutely DESTROYING Melo on a daily basis!
    I was not rooting for the Knicks with Lin in. I wanted them to just lose and was angry that it was giving there team a good record cause when Melo was playing they were looking like they would seriously miss the playoffs. Oh well. Melos back and hopefully it continues.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 02-20-2012 at 11:32 PM.

LeBron carries the Heat from 18-20 down to tie the game, and even take the lead, but with the game on the line, he passes to Haslem.

Regardless of how good of a game Kobe is having, he wants the ball, so does Melo, Wade, Durant, Rose, etc. They want the ball with the game on the line, LeBron doesn't for whatever reason that may be.

Makes no sense why he's afraid to take the last shot.

Lebron is not the best in the game IMO. I would take Durant over anyone. He is the best right now IMO

Lebron is not the best in the game IMO. I would take Durant over anyone. He is the best right now IMO
    That's why i lean towards KD over LeBron by a little.

Late in the game, i don't think there is ANYONE in the game, even Kobe, that i want taking the last shot or the last 2-3 minutes.

Kobe still is better for the last shot than KD imo

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Kobe still is better for the last shot than KD imo
    Melo is better than both imo

And I absolutely despise Melo and have for a long time.

Melo is better than both imo

And I absolutely despise Melo and have for a long time.
    In the regular season he is great at it. Has not showed up big in the playoffs for most of his career. But I would take KD over Melo in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    That's why i lean towards KD over LeBron by a little.

Late in the game, i don't think there is ANYONE in the game, even Kobe, that i want taking the last shot or the last 2-3 minutes.
    KD is a beast.

In the regular season he is great at it. Has not showed up big in the playoffs for most of his career. But I would take KD over Melo in the regular season.

KD is a beast.
    I'd take KD over Melo in a heart beat.

I'd take KD over anyone in the NBA in a heart beat.

I was just talking about a last second shot. Down by 1 or 2, with 1 second to go, I want Melo shooting that 2 or 3.

I'd take KD over Melo in a heart beat.

I'd take KD over anyone in the NBA in a heart beat.

I was just talking about a last second shot. Down by 1 or 2, with 1 second to go, I want Melo shooting that 2 or 3.
    I was also talking about on the last shot. I would take KD

I was also talking about on the last shot. I would take KD
    Either are a great person to take it.

For some reason, even though I despise him, I just want Melo taking that shot. Maybe because he did it some many times here.

Either are a great person to take it.

For some reason, even though I despise him, I just want Melo taking that shot. Maybe because he did it some many times here.
    I would also take Dirk over Melo. But Melo is great at it.

Lebron is easily the best in the game..easily having an all time great season

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuthroat View Post
    Lebron is easily the best in the game..easily having an all time great season
    Easily. No. Arguably sure. But Durant plays in the fourth quarter. Lebron chokes.