Page 153 of 166 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

lol at Jeanie Buss thinking about trading LeBron. Going to LA was stupid from a basketball perspective. He already wasted one year, and it's probably not going to get any better unless they do something magical in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    lol at Jeanie Buss thinking about trading LeBron. Going to LA was stupid from a basketball perspective. He already wasted one year, and it's probably not going to get any better unless they do something magical in the offseason.
    You mean like the rigged lottery landing them #1 and they get Zion? That kind of magical offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You mean like the rigged lottery landing them #1 and they get Zion? That kind of magical offseason?
    They won too many games with the way it's set up now. The rigged lottery will land on New York instead. If Cleveland gets it, I'm gunna lmao though.

They won too many games with the way it's set up now. The rigged lottery will land on New York instead. If Cleveland gets it, I'm gunna lmao though.
    LeBron isn't the same player. He's lost a step imo. I'm a Cavs fan so I don't care how many games the Lakers lose. If the Cavs end up with Zion I'll be dancing in the streets lol. Not, literally but in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    LeBron isn't the same player. He's lost a step imo. I'm a Cavs fan so I don't care how many games the Lakers lose. If the Cavs end up with Zion I'll be dancing in the streets lol. Not, literally but in my mind.
    You should dance in the streets anyway and not just in your mind. Heíd be worth it. Iím sure the rest of your Cav fans would be right there with you so we wouldnít see your terrible dance moves; assuming you canít dance.

If the Cavs end up with Zion you arenít going to convince me the NBA lottery draft isnít a rigged system.

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    I think thereís three teams that would create conspiracy theories if they got the first pick: Lakers, Knicks, and Cavaliers.

New Orleans might be a fourth.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I think thereís three teams that would create conspiracy theories if they got the first pick: Lakers, Knicks, and Cavaliers.

New Orleans might be a fourth.
    I believe someone said a couple of weeks ago the lakers already won too many games to get a top 5 pick. Iím not sure how but was thinking maybe they changed it recently where only top 7 can land in the top 3 picks?

Go Raptors!!!

But holy cow, Milwaukee is going to be tough in The East!!

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    I believe someone said a couple of weeks ago the lakers already won too many games to get a top 5 pick. Iím not sure how but was thinking maybe they changed it recently where only top 7 can land in the top 3 picks?
    It doesnít make sense to have a lottery if not everyone has a chance to win it.

However, the NBA does things that donít make sense, especially when it comes to draft day trades and trades in general.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    You should dance in the streets anyway and not just in your mind. He’d be worth it. I’m sure the rest of your Cav fans would be right there with you so we wouldn’t see your terrible dance moves; assuming you can’t dance.
    If by dancing you mean moshing, Elway's probably your guy.

I believe someone said a couple of weeks ago the lakers already won too many games to get a top 5 pick. I’m not sure how but was thinking maybe they changed it recently where only top 7 can land in the top 3 picks?
    All they did was split it evenly between the three worst teams in an effort to prevent tanking. So really, the Lakers wouldn't have had much of a shot either way. They still have a chance to get it, but it'd be way too obvious if it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    It doesn’t make sense to have a lottery if not everyone has a chance to win it.

However, the NBA does things that don’t make sense, especially when it comes to draft day trades and trades in general.
    If it was my call, I'd just throw all the non playoff teams in a bin, and pick one instead of weighting it for the worst teams.

Magic Johnson announced that he's taking his talents anywhere but the Lakers lol....
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

If by dancing you mean moshing, Elway's probably your guy.
    I'm retired lol.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I don't watch as much as I used to, but Giannis completely sonning the Boston Celtics is must see TV. Especially with Kyrie's overrated backside on the team.

Dang, KD gave Houston a gift of an injury, and Harden and CP3 still couldnít get it done. At home no less.