Page 52 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    On a positive note though, Ed Davis has been ballin.
    yeah he definitely needs to start over boozer.

i also wanted ariza back as well. I dont mind lin but i just dont see him as a starter.
    its easy to see why gasol took less money to go to the bulls even though there was a coaching change
    Glen Haven Fire

so theres already rumors this year that love and westbrook may want to reunite as lakers....that would be awesome!

if theres a way id like them to get kj mcdaniels too.

thankfully they finally won a game
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    so theres already rumors this year that love and westbrook may want to reunite as lakers....that would be awesome!

if theres a way id like them to get kj mcdaniels too.

thankfully they finally won a game
    Being a Cavs fan, I hope those are just vicious rumors! Lol. If that was the case, well giving up Wiggins would have been a HUGE mistake. On a lighter note the Cavs are coming around and looking good.
    Last edited by ELWAY421; 11-11-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Being a Cavs fan, I hope those are just vicious rumors! Lol. If that was the case, well giving up Wiggins would have been a HUGE mistake. On a lighter not the Cavs are coming around and looking good.
    It's been reported the Love intends to re-sign with the Cavs. Unless LeBron isn't as likeable as he's made out to be, I think it's unlikely that Love goes to LA.

Of course, the report could be inaccurate given that it's against the rules for the Cavs to obtain a guarantee from Love that he will sign a new deal with them until he's eligible to sign one.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    It's been reported the Love intends to re-sign with the Cavs. Unless LeBron isn't as likeable as he's made out to be, I think it's unlikely that Love goes to LA.

Of course, the report could be inaccurate given that it's against the rules for the Cavs to obtain a guarantee from Love that he will sign a new deal with them until he's eligible to sign one.
    That's what I've been hearing as well. The Lakers rumor was new to me. I guess with Lebron leaving the Cavs years back I wouldn't be surprised with whatever happens.
    Dread it.Run from it.

well the love to lakers rumor has been around since he was a wolf. Both russell and kevin are ucla alums so it makes a little bit of sense. As far as love opting out, that was reported on a bulls website so take it as you will
    Glen Haven Fire

well the love to lakers rumor has been around since he was a wolf. Both russell and kevin are ucla alums so it makes a little bit of sense. As far as love opting out, that was reported on a bulls website so take it as you will
    I think Love will opt out but he will sign the max deal with the Cavs, unless there is some sort of disaster in Cleveland this year.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Being a Cavs fan, I hope those are just vicious rumors! Lol. If that was the case, well giving up Wiggins would have been a HUGE mistake. On a lighter note the Cavs are coming around and looking good.
    It's looking like Waiters off the bench with Marion starting is the way to go. I thought Waiters and Irving might work with LeBron in there, but that just wasn't the case. Plus, they have no bench scoring without Waiters. I'm glad some of the other guys are getting a chance to play now. I didn't feel too good about the longevity of that 9 man rotation Blatt was working with early on. It's coming together. I think the mindset is there defensively, they just don't help enough on the interior right now. Too many guys getting layups.

Looks like that typing class Noah took for the half semester he went to class at Florida is paying dividends.

The Cavs are continuing to improve, had a franchise record if 19 three pointers. Definitely improved the defensive intensity from the night before. That'll be the key to how far the Cavs go, defense. I like what I'm seeing.
    Dread it.Run from it.

The Cavs are continuing to improve, had a franchise record if 19 three pointers. Definitely improved the defensive intensity from the night before. That'll be the key to how far the Cavs go, defense. I like what I'm seeing.
    They only gave up a few bad layups the other night. Lot of improvement there. Chemistry improving, too. Agree with you all the way. They're going to be one of the highest scoring teams in the league. So long as defend the basket, they should have success. I'd still like to see some more toughness/attitude in the paint.

yay! 3 wins for the lakers lol

tonights shocker.....the timberwolves won
    Glen Haven Fire

UPDATE

This is the worst I've seen LeBron James play since his second year in the league.
    Kevin Love can't play defense, because he's not athletic.
    Kevin Love can't get a good look at the basket for the same reason.
    Anderson Varejao has never played a 2-3 zone defense in his life.
    LeBron acts like he's never played a 2-3 zone defense in his life.
    Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are surprisingly still old.
    David Blatt is obviously not in control here.
    The Cavs are a bunch of girls on the court with no toughness except maybe Waiters.
    (and in case you're wondering, yes, I would say that to their faces)
    Jon Barry is still the most obnoxious person involved with organized basketball.

It's definitely not looking good in Cleveland. I feel like there's more going on behind the scenes than we all know. I will say this going forward: Kyrie is the Cavs best offensive weapon & should be the one closing games. That being said, there's plenty of basketball left to be played. Hopefully they get it figured out or it could get ugly.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    UPDATE

This is the worst I've seen LeBron James play since his second year in the league.
    Kevin Love can't play defense, because he's not athletic.
    Kevin Love can't get a good look at the basket for the same reason.
    Anderson Varejao has never played a 2-3 zone defense in his life.
    LeBron acts like he's never played a 2-3 zone defense in his life.
    Shawn Marion and Mike Miller are surprisingly still old.
    David Blatt is obviously not in control here.
    The Cavs are a bunch of girls on the court with no toughness except maybe Waiters.
    (and in case you're wondering, yes, I would say that to their faces)
    Jon Barry is still the most obnoxious person involved with organized basketball.

defense was always loves achilles heel in minnesota. hes best paired up with a defensive center. he likes his 3s and rebounds and thats pretty much it.....and i like kevin love. i do have to say that im shocked the lakers almost have as many wins as cleveland. It does take time to gel but you know blatt will be the fall guy if things stay the same.

knicks dont seem to be grasping the triangle however it takes more than one offseason to feel comfortable running it.

how long will it be until the east can ever compare to the west? at this point i dont think that theres an eastern team that can beat the spurs or the warriors in 7 games.
    Glen Haven Fire

cant believe timbermutts lost to phili. could never understand why they cant get that franchise rolling considering how many high draft picks they get
    Glen Haven Fire