Page 58 of 166 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Dude, if we could only trade Kevin Love for the Celtics head coach, and sell Blatts contract back to Russia we'd be in good shape.

In all seriousness, hopefully JR makes a difference.
    He'll keep Miller and Marion out of the rotation, so...hells yeah. Seriously though, Shump is just not the shooter that JR is. I think his ability to help spread the floor is about as huge as being able to bring Shump in with the second unit.

The Cavaliers flat out disappointed me tonight! Gonna be a long series...... Or.... a short one. Sigh.
    Well I had a GREAT night

It's going to be Bulls Warriors final.

I guess Thibodeau is selling some kind of "Cavs are not undermanned" reverse psychology stuff now.

It's not as much about being undermanned as it is about chemistry. This Cavs unit hasn't played together since January. But Tom knows that, and I'm sure everyone on the Bulls roster knows better. Whatever makes ya feel better Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
    It's going to be Bulls Warriors final.
    GS should have trouble with LAC & CLE/CHI can't look past WSH

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    GS should have trouble with LAC & CLE/CHI can't look past WSH
    I don't see anyone winning a series against GS but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I guess Thibodeau is selling some kind of "Cavs are not undermanned" reverse psychology stuff now.

It's not as much about being undermanned as it is about chemistry. This Cavs unit hasn't played together since January. But Tom knows that, and I'm sure everyone on the Bulls roster knows better. Whatever makes ya feel better Thibs.
    CLE has more team chemistry than CHI. CHI only had 20+ games with their starting 5 intact. Love & LeBron only missed a combined 14 games this season, whereas CHI went weeks without 2 starters

I don't see anyone winning a series against GS but we will see.
    LAC's backcourt is close to GS & their Frontcourt is far superior, as is their coach

LAC's backcourt is close to GS & their Frontcourt is far superior, as is their coach
    It also depends on Chris Paul's health. Curry slight edge over Paul (if healthy) and Thompson huge edge over whoever you through at him. I'll give you their front court and coach is better.

It also depends on Chris Paul's health. Curry slight edge over Paul (if healthy) and Thompson huge edge over whoever you through at him. I'll give you their front court and coach is better.
    I was thinking J.J. Redick. He shoots FTs better and 3's slightly worse & he's their third option, whereas Klay is the #2 option & gets more looks and better opportunities

CLE has more team chemistry than CHI. CHI only had 20+ games with their starting 5 intact. Love & LeBron only missed a combined 14 games this season, whereas CHI went weeks without 2 starters
    Totally disagree. Kevin Love and JR Smith were in the starting lineup two games ago. Mike Miller and Shawn Marion haven't gotten significant run since January. Couldn't disagree more. Nobody is buying what Thibodeau is selling. Miller and Marion can barely get back on defense, let alone play it.

If you think the Bulls don't have chemistry right now, pay closer attention to them offensively. Butler, Gasol, and Dunleavy are playing off of Rose impeccably.
    Last edited by Spice 1; 05-06-2015 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Totally disagree. Kevin Love and JR Smith were in the starting lineup two games ago. Mike Miller and Shawn Marion haven't gotten significant run since January. Couldn't disagree more. Nobody is buying what Thibodeau is selling. Miller and Marion can barely get back on defense, let alone play it.

If you think the Bulls don't have chemistry right now, pay closer attention to them offensively. Butler, Gasol, and Dunleavy are playing off of Rose impeccably.
    I see your point

I see your point
    Thts why I think the Cavs are screwed if Rose keeps playing the way he is. They can't deal with him, and handle rotating/closing out on all three of those guys. Honestly, I didn't see this coming from Rose. I always thought that once his athleticism started to go, he would. He was ballin Monday Night. No doubt about it.

That's a good way to start the game. What do you think Spice? Lol
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

That's a good way to start the game. What do you think Spice? Lol
    Total opposite of last game, I think. Cavs are hitting shots and the Bulls aren't. 'Course the Cavs are doing a little better job of contesting. Starting Thompson instead of Miller was another bonus.