Page 60 of 166 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Thread

DRose and LBJ buzzer beaters aside, the Western Conference is must see TV right now. I can't believe the Rockets are getting smashed as bad as they are. The only game in the series they've won so far was a parade to the free throw line.

Grizzlies up 2-1 on GS? The most old school team (interior offense) in the league thus far defeating the most new school (perimeter offense). The conventional wisdom will be justly criticized if Memphis wins this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    DRose and LBJ buzzer beaters aside, the Western Conference is must see TV right now. I can't believe the Rockets are getting smashed as bad as they are. The only game in the series they've won so far was a parade to the free throw line.

Grizzlies up 2-1 on GS? The most old school team (interior offense) in the league thus far defeating the most new school (perimeter offense). The conventional wisdom will be justly criticized if Memphis wins this series.
    I knew MEM would give GS trouble, I see clear sailing for LA

Screw the Rockets. That is all.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Screw the Rockets. That is all.
    Shouldn't blow a 17 point lead in the 4th

Clippers pulled a super choke job last night.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I knew MEM would give GS trouble, I see clear sailing for LA
    4 days later these posts are pretty funny. Don't get me wrong I was in the same boat thinking Memphis looked tough and the Rockets were done. I was saying Clippers might be the best team in the league.

Now Rockets are likely to move on against Warriors.

Cavs are winning the title and Kevin Love will lose leverage, if he chooses to leave.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Cavs are winning the title and Kevin Love will lose leverage, if he chooses to leave.
    Woah slow down. The Cavs beat the really poor offensive Bulls and they jump to title favorites? I think that's a bit presumptuous.

I do think they'll win the Eastern conference which I've thought all year.

But whoever awaits them in the West will not be a cakewalk. Though neither the Clippers or Rockets can play a lick of defense.

I think the Warriors recently are reminding people why they had the best record this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Woah slow down. The Cavs beat the really poor offensive Bulls and they jump to title favorites? I think that's a bit presumptuous.

I do think they'll win the Eastern conference which I've thought all year.

But whoever awaits them in the West will not be a cakewalk. Though neither the Clippers or Rockets can play a lick of defense.

I think the Warriors recently are reminding people why they had the best record this year though.
    With Kevin Love and Kyrie healthy, I'd take the Cavs over GS and put money on it. In the current situation, it doesn't look good. When Kyrie is not 100 LeBron either has to shoot lights out, or something crazy like JR, Shump, Delly, and Jones catch fire from downtown like last night. That, and Thibs refusing to press/trap Cleveland in the fourth quarter was basically submitting defeat.

Anybody else see that poll where 34% of NBA fans think Jordan would beat LeBron in a game of 1 on 1 right now? I'm actually not surprised at all.

With Kevin Love and Kyrie healthy, I'd take the Cavs over GS and put money on it. In the current situation, it doesn't look good. When Kyrie is not 100 LeBron either has to shoot lights out, or something crazy like JR, Shump, Delly, and Jones catch fire from downtown like last night. That, and Thibs refusing to press/trap Cleveland in the fourth quarter was basically submitting defeat.

Anybody else see that poll where 34% of NBA fans think Jordan would beat LeBron in a game of 1 on 1 right now? I'm actually not surprised at all.
    Yeah but Love isn't healthy so it's a moot point.

I'm not saying that Lebron can't still will this team to a ring. I think he is more capable of it now than his first stint in Cleveland.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't jump to title conclusions after beating the overrated Bulls.

Also at Jordan's age now? Not a chance. Lebron would crush Jordan 1 on 1.

Even in their prime as much as I love Jordan and dislike Lebron I'm still not so sure who would come out on top.

Yeah but Love isn't healthy so it's a moot point.

I'm not saying that Lebron can't still will this team to a ring. I think he is more capable of it now than his first stint in Cleveland.

All I'm saying is I wouldn't jump to title conclusions after beating the overrated Bulls.

Also at Jordan's age now? Not a chance. Lebron would crush Jordan 1 on 1.

Even in their prime as much as I love Jordan and dislike Lebron I'm still not so sure who would come out on top.
    The Bulls weren't overrated. Between the refs and Thibs, they never stood a chance. Now saying that, if Thibs stays, I won't be watching them again until he's gone

The Bulls weren't overrated. Between the refs and Thibs, they never stood a chance. Now saying that, if Thibs stays, I won't be watching them again until he's gone
    Dude you're team never shot over 40% in the series except maybe game 1.

They were extremely overrated considering a lot of people actually thought they could knock the Cavs out.

Dude you're team never shot over 40% in the series except maybe game 1.

They were extremely overrated considering a lot of people actually thought they could knock the Cavs out.
    Considering that games 4 & 5 were decided by a combined 7 points, they should have knocked CLE out. It didn't help that the referees were in CLE's back pocket

Considering that games 4 & 5 were decided by a combined 7 points, they should have knocked CLE out. It didn't help that the referees were in CLE's back pocket
    The Bulls couldn't knock Cleveland out because besides Butler they lack superstars! Gasol was a bust in that series besides in game 1, and Rose was only at his best when riding his exercise bike. The Bulls don't have a Lebron. Even with Love out, and Kyrie at 40% the fact remains the cavaliers were the better team. You're just being a sore loser.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.