Page 71 of 166 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2480

Thread: NBA Thread

Man.......Kobe looked absolutely disgusting last night. Sad to see. Even for Kobe haters.

Jazz played the Warriors tough......excited about the future for the Jazz, but man- do we need a PG!

Tommy Heinsohn lost his mind last night. lol.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/15/tom...-lebron-james/

I watched that game, and the biggest crybaby on the court was David Lee. He was complaining so much I actually started counting the number of times he yelled at the ref after throwing up a brick. I stopped at 5. Crowder was basically doing what he always does, fouling everybody who gets near him and running his mouth. That's why LeBron was so pissed. It gets old after a while. That's why JR Smith knocked him out last year.

I love when people ask me why I hate the Boston Celtics. I could write a book at this point. I'll always root for the Lakers when they play the Celtics.

Regardless of the outcome I learned something tonight. The Warriors are human!

The streak ended in Milwaukee and the Warriors had some press release saying something to the affect that it was a huge game to them, meaning the Bucks, and you got this sense of revenge, but as I write this the Bucks are laying the smack down on the Warriors in Oakland lol.

Granted the Warriors could make some miraculous comeback and get some sense of whatever, but they are human, and streak or no streak they aren't unbeatable let alone guaranteed to even come out of the west!

Nope, they aren't even close to the 72 win team Bulls, like Charles said the 72 win Bulls team would destroy the Warriors, and I think my healthy Cavaliers could win a seven game series with the mighty Warriors as well! Hashtag waiting on Kyrie, and then stuff is about to start getting real!

All In!!!

That is all.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Regardless of the outcome I learned something tonight. The Warriors are human!

The streak ended in Milwaukee and the Warriors had some press release saying something to the affect that it was a huge game to them, meaning the Bucks, and you got this sense of revenge, but as I write this the Bucks are laying the smack down on the Warriors in Oakland lol.

Granted the Warriors could make some miraculous comeback and get some sense of whatever, but they are human, and streak or no streak they aren't unbeatable let alone guaranteed to even come out of the west!

Nope, they aren't even close to the 72 win team Bulls, like Charles said the 72 win Bulls team would destroy the Warriors, and I think my healthy Cavaliers could win a seven game series with the mighty Warriors as well! Hashtag waiting on Kyrie, and then stuff is about to start getting real!

All In!!!

That is all.
    The Warriors crack me up with the Patriots reverse psychology thing. Not that the Cavs are totally innocent of showing off, but the Warriors showboat every game, and then get mad at the Bucks when they stop the best season opening run in professional sports history. The 10-18 shirts were kind of funny, though. A little arrogant, but still funny.

I think the Warriors are very good. I think if they played the 97-98 Bulls regardless of officiating, some people would be surprised. It's interesting to think that Harper, Pippen, and Jordan could neutralize the perimeter scoring to a degree. I think they would, but I wouldn't be surprised if this Warriors team beat the Bulls in a series. It would be hella fun to watch.

I have a weird theory on one of the reasons this Warriors team is doing so well. We know about the 3 ball efficiency and how that and pace relates to the odds of outscoring opponents, but just watching the games, I can't help but think about the fact that they remove the officials from the game. The way that the Warriors play ball, the refs are never in a position to control tempo or dictate the outcome with borderline contact fouls. They get so much offense from the perimeter that the 50/50 calls on the interior never become a major factor. Players like LeBron attack the basket and get fouled repeatedly, but fouls are usually balanced out with the other team, so that stuff isn't getting called very often. The refs can't do anything about a quick trigger 28 footer. Just a theory.

This Pistons team annoys me. So inconsistent. But good win last night.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    This Pistons team annoys me. So inconsistent. But good win last night.

Drummond is a beast, and in a way I worry about the Pistons more so than the Bulls. It feels like the East is getting stronger and the west besides San Antonio and Golden St are a little weaker. Just a early season observation.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The Warriors crack me up with the Patriots reverse psychology thing. Not that the Cavs are totally innocent of showing off, but the Warriors showboat every game, and then get mad at the Bucks when they stop the best season opening run in professional sports history. The 10-18 shirts were kind of funny, though. A little arrogant, but still funny.

I think the Warriors are very good. I think if they played the 97-98 Bulls regardless of officiating, some people would be surprised. It's interesting to think that Harper, Pippen, and Jordan could neutralize the perimeter scoring to a degree. I think they would, but I wouldn't be surprised if this Warriors team beat the Bulls in a series. It would be hella fun to watch.

I have a weird theory on one of the reasons this Warriors team is doing so well. We know about the 3 ball efficiency and how that and pace relates to the odds of outscoring opponents, but just watching the games, I can't help but think about the fact that they remove the officials from the game. The way that the Warriors play ball, the refs are never in a position to control tempo or dictate the outcome with borderline contact fouls. They get so much offense from the perimeter that the 50/50 calls on the interior never become a major factor. Players like LeBron attack the basket and get fouled repeatedly, but fouls are usually balanced out with the other team, so that stuff isn't getting called very often. The refs can't do anything about a quick trigger 28 footer. Just a theory.
    Mayo and Green almost came to blows after the game, and I totally agree that the Warriors should act like they've been there before. But... if anyone has earned a right to be arrogant it the Warriors.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Kyrie is to return in the Cavs next game against 76ers.
    Dread it.Run from it.

Drummond is a beast, and in a way I worry about the Pistons more so than the Bulls. It feels like the East is getting stronger and the west besides San Antonio and Golden St are a little weaker. Just a early season observation.
    Detroit is a weird team. They have all the pieces to be a serious challenge to the Cavs. But it comes down to being consistent. One night they'll look like a top tier team, the next they look like the Pistons of recent seasons, weak bench and tripping over themselves.

On the subject of Drummond, it annoys me how little attention he is getting. ESPN reported about one superstar, forgot his name. Having his 4th double double of the year, and I'm just sitting here thinking, Andre has had 24-25 double doubles this season. Why no love for him?

That same night they showed one play and called it showing highlights of a game. It was when Dre hit a half court shot, that was the only thing they showed of that game. Funny thing is, I went to NBA network after to see if they'd show highlights. They showed up a mins worth and Shaq mentioned how good of a season Andre is having.

This Cavs game is a total debacle! We need to make a trade to get better before the deadline, because currently we can't hang with the Warriors or the Spurs! Hashtag can't hang. Maybe Blatt can call Van Gundy to see how to beat the dubs, because Detroit just thumped them....
    Dread it.Run from it.

This Cavs game is a total debacle! We need to make a trade to get better before the deadline, because currently we can't hang with the Warriors or the Spurs! Hashtag can't hang. Maybe Blatt can call Van Gundy to see how to beat the dubs, because Detroit just thumped them....
    Kevin Love for Andrew Wiggins? Mozgov hasn't given us much so far this year either. Not as much as last year's late season push, at least. He gets hammered by the refs about as bad as any big I've seen though. He never gets the benefit of the doubt, and I think he lets it bother him. I figure Kyrie isn't going to get it going until around the all star break.

Not that any of this matters when GS shoots the ball the way they are.

Bulls basically got handed a win. Such bull the calls they was getting. KCP tapped Brooks hand and some magically way a tap on the hand made Brooks fall like he got sniped by a canon....so KCO got ejected. Drummond got in foul trouble early, one of which he grazed Butler's ear but Jimmy was holding on his eye like he got stabbed.

Ersan got called for a blocking foul where the replay shows there is no foul.

Ridiculous. In the Commish was at the game, gotta he can't be happy with the flopping.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Bulls basically got handed a win. Such bull the calls they was getting. KCP tapped Brooks hand and some magically way a tap on the hand made Brooks fall like he got sniped by a canon....so KCO got ejected. Drummond got in foul trouble early, one of which he grazed Butler's ear but Jimmy was holding on his eye like he got stabbed.

Ersan got called for a blocking foul where the replay shows there is no foul.

Ridiculous. In the Commish was at the game, gotta he can't be happy with the flopping.
    Do you know how many times & games there are when CHI gets screwed by the refs? All you have to do is hope that it all evens out in the end

Wow. Cavs getting a mud hole stomped in 'em. It's embarrassing to watch but I can't look away. Steph is on a search and destroy mission