Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Let the guy play because that's where the proof of the pudding will be seen.
    mmmm pudding...

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Let the guy play because that's where the proof of the pudding will be seen.
    I loved his effort last night, he looked exhausted at times but kept the legs churning. His two handed grasp is better than WM's from what I've seen so far. The man does not want to ever be on the practice squad again!
    [

In the spirit of the 2013 season... I'd like to once again put my faith in Knowshon!

I hope the kid can show us his flashes of brilliance and stay healthy.

We believe in ya Knowshon!

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
    In the spirit of the 2013 season... I'd like to once again put my faith in Knowshon!

I hope the kid can show us his flashes of brilliance and stay healthy.

We believe in ya Knowshon!
    Excellent pass blocking skills and the ability to catch out of the back field, that alone makes him too valuable to let go.
    I've been a big supporter of McGahee as well but I think hes the odd man out before Moreno!

I still hope he sticks on the roster, and I think he will. He's a pretty tough runner, great hands, and great pass blocker. I think he'll take McGahee's spot who will get released due to old age, salary, and fumble issues.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Good bump.

I think he's the best back on the roster. All the facets of his game are good for this offense. It would be ridiculous if we let him go now. I can't wait to see all of our guys behind this o-line with the addition of Vasquez. YPC from last year is so skewed from running into a pile of guys two or three times because we got no push.

I expect a good bit out of the running game next year. Ball, KM and hopefully Hillman taking another step.

In my opinion, he is the best back Broncos have in their roster.

themilehighguy - I didnt read your post and typed mine. Apparently you said the samething in the first line .

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningForLife View Post
    themilehighguy - I didnt read your post and typed mine. Apparently you said the samething in the first line .
    Haha nice

I think you'll find those of this opinion will be pretty few in number.

Well, lets just not forget that Vasquez was more known for his pass blocking than run blocking in his time in San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Matymaddog View Post
    Well, lets just not forget that Vasquez was more known for his pass blocking than run blocking in his time in San Diego
    He'll still be a upgrade in both departments over kuper

Moreno was the best back on Denver last year, after seeing everybody in there, IMO.

Unfortunately the kid hasn't figured out whatever Lance Ball is doing to get that higher depth chart spot and they're burying Moreno. Seeing it with Tony Carter too. The Broncos are pushing away two players that played very well in games~ there must be something behind closed doors that scares the coaches..

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Moreno was the best back on Denver last year, after seeing everybody in there, IMO.

Unfortunately the kid hasn't figured out whatever Lance Ball is doing to get that higher depth chart spot and they're burying Moreno. Seeing it with Tony Carter too. The Broncos are pushing away two players that played very well in games~ there must be something behind closed doors that scares the coaches..
    Competition breads success. If a player doesnt have the mental toughness to respond to competition they won't have the mental toughness to respond in big games

Quote Originally Posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    If he can just stay healthy he will be just fine. IMO he is really exciting to watch in the open field.
    Knosho is exciting in the open field? . Because what I saw was a guy who was pounding the ball pretty good. But knosho is a bust we have already drafted a replacement. Knosho just can't stay healthy and honestly isn't that good. He's strong and played with heart but there's a reason he fell down the depth chart, there's a reason we have willis . I wish knosho could have been what he was drafted to be , but he's not. And not too long from now we should see ball and hillman sharing time. Hillman needs to get more than the 18% of offensive snaps he got last year also. If we get him doin the scat thing and ball breaking thru the short yards , Moreno's gone , maybe sooner than later

And I must add that I like knosho but his pass blocking doesn't offset the fact he's injured often and just first time so far really did anything. We might keep him on and cut Willis , but we did indeed draft ball for a reason. We wouldn't have picked a Rb up so early had we not intended to use him.

Moreno only averaged 3.8 last year not a good sign for his break out season , not horrid but not eye opening
    Last edited by denversdivision; 05-07-2013 at 07:51 AM.

Unless he has some Tiki Barber like comeback I don't see it.