Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Broncos sign WR Hill, G Davis

Jason Hill played for jax C.J Davis for car, got this info from rotoworld. Probably just camp bodies

The Broncos on Wednesday signed free agent wide receiver Jason Hill, who was a full-time starter for Jacksonville this season before he was released after head coach Jack Del Rio was fired in late November.

Hill now gets the chanced to reunite with Del Rio in Denver. Del Rio was hired last month as the Broncos’ new defensive coordinator.

The move to sign Hill was confirmed by Hill’s agent, Peter Schaffer.

Hill, 28, spent the first four years of his career in San Francisco before signing with Jacksonville last year. He started the first 10 games of last season for the Jaguars. He had 25 catches for 367 yards and three touchdowns in those games.

Wide receiver is a position of need for the Broncos, who must add pieces around Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker. Slot receiver Eddie Royal is set to become an unrestricted free agent.

The Broncos on Wednesday also signed free agent guard CJ Davis, who played for John Fox in Carolina in 2009 and 2010.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    Jason Hill played for jax C.J Davis for car, got this info from rotoworld. Probably just camp bodies
    One never knows.

Eddie Mac came here without a lot of success in his history...
    and Brandon Lloyd stepped up his game AFTER he arrived here an underachiever.

You never know when a guy wakes up..
    sees that he MUST give it his all or lose it all..
    and then rises to the challenge.

Time will tell.

Heck... Hill had more catches and yards than Eddie Royal.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Will be instresting to see if they are what we are looking for.

Broncos pick up jason hill

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...up-jason-hill/

With Del Rio over here I guess expect us to target some of the Jags talent.

Yay, that's super awesome for us!

Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

lol!

maddenisfordorks says: Feb 16, 2012 9:12 AM

Im a die hard Jags fan, and I have zero memory of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    maddenisfordorks says: Feb 16, 2012 9:12 AM

Im a die hard Jags fan, and I have zero memory of this guy.
    I'm sorry but if a "die hard" fan cannot remember a guy who had 25 receptions in the season for the team they are a "die hard" fan of then that person is not a die hard fan. Yes it isn't a huge number but I am pretty sure if you are a "die hard" fan you remember that.

It appears to be a pretty solid training camp body and possibly a number 4 or 5 receiver option

A Ferrari without wheels

Not bad, could work, could not.

Lloyd took years to become notable, this guy could excel too.

Hooray Go Cougs!! This guy was one of the best WRs in my schools history. He seemed to lose his mojo once he got into the NFL though. Lets hope he gets it back.

Who?

13 starts in 6 years of being in the league, 10 of them coming last year on a team with no WR talent whatsoever. At one point in November he had 43 targets with 19 receptions. I know Gabbert was throwing him the rock but come on ...

If anything he will be used to tire out the opposing DBs by running 4.3 sprints down the sidelines until Prime comes in on 3rd and long.

Unless the lights finally come on for this guy, I don't see him making the first cut. The epitome of camp body ...
    Last edited by DarkHorse26; 02-16-2012 at 11:47 AM.

Defense wins championships

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorse26 View Post
    Who?

13 starts in 6 years of being in the league, 10 of them coming last year on a team with no WR talent whatsoever. At one point in November he had 43 targets with 19 receptions. I know Gabbert was throwing him the rock but come on ...

If anything he will be used to tire out the opposing DBs by running 4.3 sprints down the sidelines until Prime comes in on 3rd and long.

Unless the lights finally come on for this guy, I don't see him making the first cut. The epitome of camp body ...
    Don't be a hater, Support your Broncos.

All of that was with Gabbert though wait till he gets to have the only guy who is more inaccurate throw him the ball. I got high hopes for this guy.

Anyone play with our new tight end Cornelius Ingram in Madden? He is a stud despite his low rating. Speed wins!