Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Duke Ihenacho (@NachoLyfe)

<---Big ass CHIP on that shoulder. Every team passed me up...several times. 😡😁 #TurnUp
    Funny how his brother Carl Ihenacho is with the Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by ayacouby View Post
    Hey man, glad to find someone that agrees with me. He definitely has potential. Maybe the Broncos pick up a 7th some how and we can use it on him.
    Nobody picked him up....he's now a FA

Danny Trevathan in the 6th was a great pick.

If this kid can gain some weight, he will be a tackling machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AUk2rRlF8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I been following him haha he's a cool kid

..;...Sorgi was available when we signed Chad..... if we wanted him we'd of got em.
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    If this kid can gain some weight, he will be a tackling machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AUk2rRlF8
    I hate how people call him undersized and too small... This isn't a shot at you, but those experts and talent evaluators.. The dude is 237lbs at 6ft tall.. thats a good sized frame, if your talking height to weight ration. He is just as big as Von Miller but 3 inches shorter, which means he will have a stockier build.

He isnt too small, and I hate when they say that. They even called the 6'1 250lb Ray Lewis too small when he came out of Miami. They just always need something negative to say about a player, when they cant find nothing negative to say about their game on the field. If they were excellent players in college and they need to find a con, they will always say, well he is too small, or not fast enough or whatever. they always do it. Nothing small about 6ft 237lbs

Can't say i'm very impressed by that video. He had a lot of misses and found himself in the wrong spot a lot. At least toward the beginning. Then some of the tackles weren't even him. I'm glad the video shows him getting picked up and allowing a huge gain like twice though.

I did notice though (and maybe this is what you were getting at), that when he does get to the ball carrier, they don't get by him. Looks like he's a good tackler so if he can work on getting into position better etc. He might be a good pickup for us.
    Last edited by RealBronco; 04-29-2012 at 11:49 AM.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Give him time with the trainers and he will get bigger and stronger. I hope he can contribute big down the road full time.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Hanie shouldn't have been signed in the first place. We should have drafted a QB(which we did) and let that QB and Weber battle it out for 2nd string.

Would have been nice to have the line up Manning-Osweiler-Weber/ Manning-Weber-Osweiler.
    Agreed. Hanie seems like a useless pickup at this point. Or it shows they have little faith in Weber.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Seems to me they avoided pretty much anyone that would command a good salary. Worthy, Still, Hightower, Upshaw or Miller. I guess when you're paying one player 96 million you're limited in what you can spend on the rest of the team.
    Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    I had an interesting thought. Why not dump Hanie b4 camp and OTA's and sign Sorgi. Manning loved this guy. He was like Manning's second set of eyes. And not sign him to be Manning's main backup, but as the 3rd often inactive QB. He's actually a lot lot Kubes in how he can see and diagnose on the sideline and help with the on-field corrections. U let him help Os and Weber while Manning does his thing with 1st team. I think that could be a win-win. Could also be instrumental in getting second unit up to speed with Manning inspired offense.
    I really liked Sorgi. IMO, they would've definately been better last year with him as the QB.

Jacoby Jones might become available

With the Texans stocking up on all of these WRs he might be released. Last year even with the quarterback carousel he proved he was legitimate deep threat. I honestly would take him over Willis, Stokely and possibly Caldwell. He's only 27 as well. It's a little bit of punch for our offensive game.

Thomas and Jones on the outside while Decker works the slot. Stokely known for making big plays and Willis hasn't disappointed really. Our pass game made a complete 360.

If nothing else he will be a solid backup for maybe multiple positions. His instincts and open-field tackling ability will be nice for the WLB spot. I like the idea of having him on ST with that tackling ability.

And I don't believe he is undersized at all. And he does look fast in pads, something that a lot of these "athletic freaks" with lesser production can't say. I like him, I'm going to find some games to watch of him to see how he plays over a series of games. Love to see guys with instincts at the LB position, and this kid seems to have that with the splash plays he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfalicious View Post
    If nothing else he will be a solid backup for maybe multiple positions. His instincts and open-field tackling ability will be nice for the WLB spot. I like the idea of having him on ST with that tackling ability.

And I don't believe he is undersized at all. And he does look fast in pads, something that a lot of these "athletic freaks" with lesser production can't say. I like him, I'm going to find some games to watch of him to see how he plays over a series of games. Love to see guys with instincts at the LB position, and this kid seems to have that with the splash plays he makes.
    What sites do you use to watch games. I use to use ESPN3, but they're not on there anymore.

I go to sjsu dude is a beast if healthy