View Poll Results: Who will come to Denver?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peyton Manning

18 30.51%
  • Matt Flynn

1 1.69%
  • Ryan Tannehill

4 6.78%
  • Some FA backup or late round draft pick

36 61.02%
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    I dont care for tamme and would rather have Clark but it's whatever. I hope everyone that visited signs.

I thought Porter was visiting today too?

Gay is pretty average but we could do worse than him as a cb3 who might have to play cb2 occasionally.

St. Louis Rams GM

Gay is terrible ...he sucks with the Steelers front 7 in front of him, that's how you know you suck ...terrible starting CB definitely top 5 worst in the league, the fact that more than one team is dumb enough to even consider him is astonishing to me

Stay away from Gay!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukic View Post
    Gay is pretty average but we could do worse than him as a cb3 who might have to play cb2 occasionally.
    I'll take Chris Harris over him all day ...Cassius Vaughn, hell even Syd'Quan

Are we not trying to get Mike Wallace at all??

I was hoping that was still an option.......

Gay is terrible. He would get destroyed opposite Champ.

Saturday would be a huge upgrade over Walton and I love hearing about the Broncos looking at Porter, but no other free agent will have a bigger impact on Manning than Dallas Clark. Tamme is a solid option and much cheaper, but hes not a impact player.

The Broncos have got to surround Manning with much more talent and I expect them to. Hes got a solid start, maybe even great start considering Clady and Thomas. The defense will be a little different, but not much. Adding beef to the defensive line that can puch the pocket would be nice, and Im sure the Broncos know that.

I think we should sticky this and make it an official thread to keep up with any players visiting the Broncos or any players we're linked to.

St. Louis Rams GM

Run Stuffer needed, please apply

I know wasn't the greatest DT out there, but he was at least worthy of resigning. Letting him go is going to bite us you know where this fall. We have alot of good RB's in our division.

bump for justice

Hooray, beer!

Why no Michael Bush?

I really think Bush is a good RB and could be a great weapon for us. Anyone have any ideas why we don't seem to have any interest in him?

What role would he play in a Peyton Manning offense??

We are in need of RB depth pretty badly, yet we have shown Zero interest in any RB's. This absolutely screams one thing to me:

Fox is drafting "his" RB high in the draft this year. I expect 1st or 2nd round.

I like him too but guess they were focused on PM and unloading Tebow. I read somewhere recently that the Broncos were interested in Bush. Now that PM is on board we could use him. Hopefully they can resurrect that pursuit.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif