View Poll Results: Who should start? Nene or Faried?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nene

9 56.25%
  • Faried

7 43.75%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I was just throwing out ideas for bringing in a potential scorer. And while Afflalo may be a leader, on the court there isn't anything he can do that Brewer hasn't been able to do this season and I would not at all be surprised if Brewer starts cutting into Afflalo's minutes once Gallo comes back and especially if we get Chandler back. I doubt Miller would be apart of that trade at all though, but we would probably have to throw in something else to get Ellis.
    I disagree, I love what Brewer has brought to this team. But he is not AAA. He doesn't defend as well, shoot as well, and he isn't as clutch.

AAA is the most underrated shooting guard in the NBA.

Brewer is a great energy bench guy. Definitely better than Rudy (who I think is gone after this year) But he is not AAA.

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    Everybody loves manimal, but he's too sloppy to be a starter. He's exciting as hell though. I like seeing him in there, but nene would be better suited for playing with the starters.

I'm open to trading nene. If we can get someone like pau gasol it'd be legit.
    I'd rather get younger than Pau, this is why I wish we had traded for Mareese Speights. He has done really well for Memphis and has loads of potential at the PF position.

Nene for Andray Blatche would be a good trade, but Blatche is kind of a head case so idk.

Brewer misses a lot of open shots. Afflalo is better. But when Chandler comes back Brewer will lose minutes which sucks cause he is a good player. I think when and if Chandler returns I think it could make for a trade to move Brewer in a package with Nene. That would be a good option.

It sucks cause i like brewer a lot... can we play 6 on a court at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    It sucks cause i like brewer a lot... can we play 6 on a court at a time?
    If they doubled the court size and made basketball 10v10 we would rule the league Amirite? :

Trade Nene for a pure scorer. We'd be better off in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    Trade Nene for a pure scorer. We'd be better off in my opinion
    I like the idea of trading him but who would we trade him for?
    Coke Bottle Glasses and QB Killa' Fan Club! #24

Quote Originally Posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
    I like the idea of trading him but who would we trade him for?
    Trade him to the Nets for Anthony Morrow and a draft pick. Morrow is young and can easily come off the bench and knock down 3-4 three pointers. The Nuggets could use someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    Trade him to the Nets for Anthony Morrow and a draft pick. Morrow is young and can easily come off the bench and knock down 3-4 three pointers. The Nuggets could use someone like that.
    If we trade Nene, I think we need to get a little deeper at the 4 and 5 positions. I don't know who but I good backup for Faried.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    If we trade Nene, I think we need to get a little deeper at the 4 and 5 positions. I don't know who but I good backup for Faried.
    Chris Kaman is supposedly on the block. Could he fit into your lineup?

Chris Kaman is supposedly on the block. Could he fit into your lineup?
    He could, because Kosta can play the 4. Plus we would be picking up an expiring contract which is always good.

Too bad this will never happen.

I don't think that would happen, I know the Nets offered him a big contract in the offseason but if they did get Nene they wouldn't be able to get Howard.

Although if it could I'd love to get Lopez and Morrow for Nene and whatever role players it takes to make the deal happen. Really I'd just love to get Lopez. I know Lopez isn't a great rebounder but he runs the court well and offensively he fits in so well. Faried's energy on the boards could even rub off on him and make him work harder for rebounds which is the best case scenario for us.

I wouldn't start Fareid just yet, I'd go with Nene who's always been a solid scorer.

That being said, I'd try to move him in the off-season or maybe next year if Fareid keeps this up. I'd probably move him for some defense though, not sure if you guys need pure scorers like Monta Ellis.

Nene! However, its just like alot of players on a karl coached team. If Nene comes out with that weak crap, then of course Karl has every reason to sit him for a few mins or even more depending on who he replaced with is playing.

Also, over the last two games since the Allstar game, Ken has not looked sloppy at all. In fact, I can't understand why Karl rested him so long in his first rotation in the Portland game.
    Last edited by ParkHill-71; 03-04-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp179/Sean669m2/m_ae5661171089a968d5e7d319920237-1.png

Both?

Why not Faried at the 4 and move Nene back to the 5?

I mean, I know, Mozgov, but really, would you rather have Nene-Mozgov right now or Faried-Nene?

Especially with Mozzys ankle.
    Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)