Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    I really like what I'm seeing from Spartan ops. Seems like it's going to be an ongoing story that takes place 6 months after the events of Halo 4. I'm excited.
    We gonna dominate some Spartan Ops dawg. I can't wait. I'm glad they're doing something campaigny in addition because I hear you can beat the campaign on Normal in about 5 hours. A shade depressing but that should put Legendary at about 8-10. You don't get much more than that out of most FPS games these days. Hell I think I beat Medal of Honor: WF in about 4 hours. Dishonored was a rare exception if you want to classify it with those. I spent a lot of time with that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Amari24 View Post
    343 already said they aren't planning a Halo 2 HD. Although, Microsoft confirmed not too long ago that Halo 7-9 will also be in the worlks. It's possible one of those could be Halo 2 HD (ie. Halo Wars 2, Halo 2 HD, Halo:title).

Halo 2 is probably my least favorite of the three, though.
    Me too, though I really love the beginning of two. Being on the mac gun, and then the level where you drop in with the ODST were awesome. I remember seeing that level and being like "this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Just noticed stupid and backwards my post sounded about IGN and Gamespot.
    Haha I loled, I knew what you meant though.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Haha I loled, I knew what you meant though.
    Yeah, I thought you or someone had said IGN gave it an 8. Didn't see 9.8, still though I watched the review...the guy all but said the game is perfect. So he should have just gave it a 10.

But like Gamespot, the only issue IGN had/has with Halo 4 is Spartan Ops doesn't seem too interesting.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    But like Gamespot, the only issue IGN had/has with Halo 4 is Spartan Ops doesn't seem too interesting.
    I think it will get better. Hopefully the first one is setting up the season. I wonder though, are they free??

I'm fairly sure if there's a second spartan ops season, they won't be free. I could live with that though. I have enough MS points saved up from Bing to get a season pass if there will be one.

I was a little dissapointed there's not going to be a Legendary Edition. I get them cheap and I have them for all the other games.

I think it will get better. Hopefully the first one is setting up the season. I wonder though, are they free??

I'm fairly sure if there's a second spartan ops season, they won't be free. I could live with that though. I have enough MS points saved up from Bing to get a season pass if there will be one.

I was a little dissapointed there's not going to be a Legendary Edition. I get them cheap and I have them for all the other games.
    I believe they are free

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I believe they are free
    I thought I read that they were, but "free" and "Microsoft" are rarely synonymous.

I thought I read that they were, but "free" and "Microsoft" are rarely synonymous.
    10 weeks of free "episodes".

If there is a season 2, it'll probably be free still.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    http://www.egmnow.com/articles/revie...review-halo-4/

This is the harshest review I've found of it. 7/10.

This same site gave MW3 a 9/10....

The comments at the bottom absolutely shred this guy.

Wow and he said it has a more emotional story, and wait until you play Blops 2 and then come to him and tell him which is better. What a goon

He's a Call Of Duty drone. To people like him CoD is the greatest game ever created.

The best Call Of Duty isn't near as good as the worst Halo.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

CoD4 was one of the best games I ever played, steep downward slope after that. Even then CoD4 was not on the same level as Halo 3/Reach, in my opinion at least

Turok had something similar to Spartan Ops, it was really fun. So I hope Spartan Ops keeps things interesting well after the game's release.

I tried to reserve the limited edition the other day and was laughed at. Totally sold out... I've never gotten anything more than the standard from each game I reserve including Halo, but I wanted the limited for the 9 maps. I figure I'd get them and give Microsoft their money so I could be done with it. However, they have a season pass for the maps that costs 25 dollars. So I'll probably just end up getting that. Call of Halo here I come!

TMHG, we need to beast it up son.
    Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

i wish i could have preordered this, but i dont get paid till friday womp womp womp

guess im taking another weekend off drinking
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    i wish i could have preordered this, but i dont get paid till friday womp womp womp

guess im taking another weekend off drinking
    So, Gameforce ended up not having it this weekend so I gotta wait. Ill probably get it tomorrow, or just wait till I get paid on Friday

If I get it Friday thatll give me an excuse NOT TO go out and get drunk lol since Ive had such horrible headaches lately every time I drink

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    So, Gameforce ended up not having it this weekend so I gotta wait. Ill probably get it tomorrow, or just wait till I get paid on Friday

If I get it Friday thatll give me an excuse NOT TO go out and get drunk lol since Ive had such horrible headaches lately every time I drink
    You need a drinking break apparently.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

You need a drinking break apparently.
    Probably because Ive been drinking beer and then taking shots. Next time Ill do one or the other.