Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Saturday has visit scheduled, Stokely to sign soon, who is next?

The Denver Post's Mike Klis expects the Broncos to sign free agent Dallas Clark.
    It's unclear if Klis is just speculating or passing along sourced information, but the move would be a no-brainer after the Broncos landed Peyton Manning on Monday and allowed their 2011 starting tight end Daniel Fells to sign with the Patriots. Clark would have to be a part of a tandem, however, as injuries have limited him to just 17 of a possible 32 games the past two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    The Denver Post's Mike Klis expects the Broncos to sign free agent Dallas Clark.
    It's unclear if Klis is just speculating or passing along sourced information, but the move would be a no-brainer after the Broncos landed Peyton Manning on Monday and allowed their 2011 starting tight end Daniel Fells to sign with the Patriots. Clark would have to be a part of a tandem, however, as injuries have limited him to just 17 of a possible 32 games the past two seasons.
    Bad move. Old and injury prone. He can't block either. Would rather develop our own or get tamme.

Want Mike Wallace more but would obviously like Clark

Expect J Thomas to develop more this year

i think it would be a great move....make manning a little more comfortable and help the other receivers with manning's tendencies and we're already thin at te anyway...even if clark were to get hurt his experience with manning would be invaluable to the other players

now manning is in the house, who is next?

I am thinking we will focus on the defense over the next few days...

bunkley needs to be back

we will still need another LB, DT, CB and Saftey wouldnt be bad either. I think as well on defense we could be filling slots well into training camp as cuts happen in july and right after the draft!

My thinking is then the draft could fill their holes on offense, I have a feeling about Lamicheal James and Rainey (gators)!! I could see Rainey being that slot receiver that just blows up the league!

who else do you see them going after?

Dallas clark and Jeff Saturday. Im not familiar with the broncos center and if it needs improvement. But Saturday knows Peyton well and is an extremely smart leader who could make the qb transition much easier for the o-line. Saturday also played well last year

I like Dallas Clark but not sure if he can play like "the old" Dallas Clark. I like the idea of Tamme hes a pretty good player. We could bring in both if we plan on keeping 4 TEs again.

We need Bunk back.

As much as I see Mike Wallace being thrown around, I don't see it really happening. I would love it, but I don't really see it. I still think we go DT in the first, and 2-3 are QB, WR, or CB.

Saturday and Clark are now supposedly on our radar.

I still think we need another WR for Peyton (via draft or FA), and then help at DT, CB, and LB.
    Just a diehard Broncos Fan trying to make it living in Charger/Raider country (SoCal)

Jd Walton did a pretty good job last year at center, I would be suprised if Saturday got picked up....but more because I think Saturday is on his last legs and Walton is the future.

Bring Stokes back, if for nothing more then continuity and familiarity.

A great player for Julius Thomas and Virgil Green to learn from.

He's not what he was when he was a monster, but he will at least help along our young TE's while providing familiarity with Manning.

If it happens, it makes a lot of sense.

Wish we could have nabbed that DT from Miami.

His name escapes me at the moment.

I think we have to add a WR in the draft or FA, not because DT and Decker are not good. For security reasons.

DT has ankle issues.

Decker has a knee issue IIRC.

Thinned out WR corps can be damaging.

I think Royal and Manning could have been best friends.

I agree Royal might regret not waiting, I think he would have been sick in this offense

Daniel Fells Gone. Dallas Clark maybe?

Has Clark been taken already? I noticed Fellss got picked up by the Pats. Is this maybe an idication we'll be going after Clark next?
    Last edited by BroncosIsWin; 03-19-2012 at 01:02 PM.

smh . . . come on man

phelps???
    -------