Football card question.

Ok my brother and I collect football cards (yea yea yea I know they aren't worth the money but we enjoy collecting them). Anyways today I picked up a Topps Rising Rookies box that contains a team patch card in every box. Well I opened mine and its Blaine Gabbert but it has an Arizona Cardinals patch, not the Jags so obviously its a mistake. I can't find any info about it though, if they all are a mistake or just mine. Its 0933/1074

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

I dunno but that'd be amazing if it were Cam Newton (or anybody with a chance of making it in the NFL long-term) instead. But eh, Blane Gabbert.

If you don't get any responses here, perhaps try the Jags or Cards boards? Then again, I don't know who'd collect, well, you know, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishineo View Post
    I dunno but that'd be amazing if it were Cam Newton (or anybody with a chance of making it in the NFL long-term) instead. But eh, Blane Gabbert.
    Thats what I was thinking. Hopefully he finds out how to not be terrible lol

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Can't find any info about it either. But I did find one on ebay, so it looks like you don't have the only one.

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Mail it to me and I won't tell you.

Actually if you look at ebay, every single one of these cards has a NFL team on it, and a lot of them are not who drafted them. Mark Ingram Miami, Prince A. Cowboys etc., etc.

LINK

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Actually if you look at ebay, every single one of these cards has a NFL team on it, and a lot of them are not who drafted them. Mark Ingram Miami, Prince A. Cowboys etc., etc.

LINK
    Lol how the heck did they manage to mess that up?

I think it's what "they'll" call an "un-corrected error". Might make it worth a few more dollars if it shows that there is only a small % of each card. There's a Ponder/Seahawk one too.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*