Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tebow days numbered?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...171902080.html

Not sure how credible their sources are, but I think Denver will be better with Manning at the helm, but will be burned down the road against Tebow.

What do yall think?

This such a new idea, I'll need time to study and think it over before I get back to you.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Big deal, you don't turn down Peyton friggin Manning because you are afraid of offending a guy who was one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL.

I think our defense would knock Tebow's you know what in the dirt.

Hooray, beer!

We better hope we win the Super Bowl with Manning, because if we make the playoffs with him just to lose, all we have done is set back our long term goal of being a contender every year.

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    We better hope we win the Super Bowl with Manning, because if we make the playoffs with him just to lose, all we have done is set back our long term goal of being a contender every year.
    If a couple years of Peyton are what it takes to get rid of Tebow, it will be well worth it. And if we are able to pick up a young QB to groom behind peyton, we will be much better off for the long term as well.

Am I the only person with a common ground who views Tebow objectively

Jeez almost everyone around here either loves him beyond death or despises him like he's the anti

this is coming from a plummer fan.....smh.....

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post

Jeez almost everyone around here either loves him beyond death or despises him like he's the anti
    No. I'm often mistaken as a tebowner, but I'm not extreme on either front. Just extreme in my not wanting Manning.
    #swapping

Nope....I mean, you aksed a question, so Im going to give my two cents about how I feel.

I dont really love him or really hate him. When he is wearing #15 on the field for my Broncos, I cheer him on. I dont disperage him, and when out an about if a non bronco fan talks ish about him, I defend him. You have to realize that his supporters are most times the driving force behind why some people are perceived as hating the guy!

That said, I will not let some of his fans try to disuade me from the negatives I see with my own eyes.

I didnt let them do that with Orton and I damn sure wont let them do that to me with Tebow.

So its a sad thing if Im not perceived as being objective because people dont have room for the negative about him. But I wont die from it.
    http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp179/Sean669m2/m_ae5661171089a968d5e7d319920237-1.png

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan1982 View Post
    I don't think thats gonna be the case. The broncos should draft a QB to develop behind manning so they have there QB of the future. Plus with manning we should be able to win the division with more than 8 wins and be legit contenders which atreacts free agents. Peyton is gonna kick start the broncos return to true dominance and is the key to the broncos long term success not just the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    No. I'm often mistaken as a tebowner, but I'm not extreme on either front. Just extreme in my not wanting Manning.
    How about bringing in Flynn if the Manning deal falls apart?

Sure seems like there is only extremes. What is this, First Take? I'd like Manning, if and ONLY if we keep Tim on board so we'll have a backup plan if he gets re-injured. Since his days are numbered, I think it'd also be nice that Tim learns under him so when he is finished Tim can be ready to play in a pro-style offense. Two pretty unique guys.
    RIP Darrent Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
    If a couple years of Peyton are what it takes to get rid of Tebow, it will be well worth it. And if we are able to pick up a young QB to groom behind peyton, we will be much better off for the long term as well.
    Pretty much my thoughts, Do not feel Tebow will ever be more than a .500 QB, and I can not see him winning 3 games in a row against top teams...just the way I see it.

I do not expect much from Manning if anything, but I do think with him at QB, we can attract a better group of FAs and if we fail next year, be in a great position to draft a franchise player.

Having a QB that management does not believe in is a sure way to be stuck in mediocrity...time to make a move.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots