View Poll Results: Are you happy that we signed Peyton Manning?

Voters
485. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this makes us instant Super Bowl contenders!

327 67.42%
  • No, I think Tebow was going to be great!

87 17.94%
  • No, his neck is too big of a concern.

49 10.10%
  • PEYTON MANNING WAS A FREE AGENT?!?!

22 4.54%
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Are you happy that we signed Peyton Manning?

Simple poll.

Discuss if you wish!

Yes I am..but I feel like were just doing tebow dirty if we trade him

Absolutely I'm glad this tebow circus is over! Best case scenario for me

I dont care, LONG AS TEBOW IS GONE!!!!!

A very sad day in the history of the Denver Broncos...

Peyton Manning is not going to win a SB w/ the Broncos he at best has a 3 yr. window to do so! He has a surgically repaired neck that with one play play could end his career. We have a 24 yr. old QB that is working his tail off to get better, and will get better. I guarantee he will make EFX eat crow! Peyton over his long 14 yr. career has won 1 SB, and choked away a bunch of other playoff games. I give it to Manning he's probably the greatest regular season QB ever! But in the playoffs he just is not a big game player... I would much rather have the 24 yr. old with all the heart you can possibly imagine than a guy who has shriveled up in big games. Tim Tebow is going to move on and become a great QB with legendary credentials. It's just a shame Elway and crew did not see it. They will soon enough however, when he's winning game after game after game. Making highlight after highlight after highlight. He should be in a Broncos uniform... I'll miss you Tim, good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No option for I just didn't want him, lol! Not the neck, not Tebow, just didn't want him. Thought the team was doing great as it was. Sad day for me as a Bronco fan.
    #swapping

Tebow wasn't going to win a Super Bowl either.

When the Broncos can only get a 4th round pick for him, you'll see just how valuable the rest of the league thinks he is.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    No option for I just didn't want him, lol! Not the neck, not Tebow, just didn't want him. Thought the team was doing great as it was. Sad day for me as a Bronco fan.
    I second this thought.

i like the fact that we got manning but why trade tebow when that just means we are going to spend more money to get another qb? let tebow sit behind manning for a while and see what happens, if not it could be a mistake that denver will regrete later on.
    [COLOR="Orange"][FONT="Impact"]My Adopted Bronco[/FONT][/COLOR] - [SIZE="3"][FONT="Impact"]Eddie Royal[/FONT][/SIZE]

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!” - Indian Larry

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTebowl #15 View Post
    Peyton Manning is not going to win a SB w/ the Broncos he at best has a 3 yr. window to do so! He has a surgically repaired neck that with one play play could end his career. We have a 24 yr. old QB that is working his tail off to get better, and will get better. I guarantee he will make EFX eat crow! Peyton over his long 14 yr. career has won 1 SB, and choked away a bunch of other playoff games. I give it to Manning he's probably the greatest regular season QB ever! But in the playoffs he just is not a big game player... I would much rather have the 24 yr. old with all the heart you can possibly imagine than a guy who has shriveled up in big games. Tim Tebow is going to move on and become a great QB with legendary credentials. It's just a shame Elway and crew did not see it. They will soon enough however, when he's winning game after game after game. Making highlight after highlight after highlight. He should be in a Broncos uniform... I'll miss you Tim, good luck!

Is it official that Tebow will be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Tebow wasn't going to win a Super Bowl either.

When the Broncos can only get a 4th round pick for him, you'll see just how valuable the rest of the league thinks he is.
    We will see about Peyton but you will never really know about Tebow.

Yes... Yes I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy'up View Post
    Is it official that Tebow will be traded?
    Its being reported everywhere, so yes.

The best way I can explain my sentiment is that I felt like Tebow was a true Bronco, Peyton Manning never will be. He will always be a Colt. That said, I am always a Bronco fan and will root wholeheartedly for whomever is wearing a Broncos jersey.
    Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTebowl #15 View Post
    How can you say this? Tebow wasn't going to win us a superbowl let a lone get us back to a playoff game. You can't rely on running the ball 22 times as a QB and completing only 2 passes in every season. Do you honestly think he'll get better as a passer to even be an average passer in the league? This guys is going into his 3rd nfl season and still talking about mechanics. I just don't get people