Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoDonko View Post
    Lol, play with the numbers all you want, but through halftime of the San Diego game, we were averaging 93 rushing yards per game as a team. In 2010, we averaged 96.5 rushing yards per game and ranked 26th in the NFL.

Tebow took over and we became the best rushing team in the NFL. Point at what you will, but those are the facts.
    And it was because 90 yards plus was made by Tebow. Subtract his yards and it would be a little different on paper. Just like those dropped passes could have raised his passing percentage. Hmm ?

Willis sure could have used a "general" when he nearly fumbled the game away against pittsburgh!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny utah View Post
    The thing is though...Bayless is right.
    Right, Tebow was a huge help! Hig lack of throwing skills meant the box was almost always stacked on D. That is a huge help for Willis at this stage in his career... lol please. Open your eyes.

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Quote Originally Posted by kcarr26 View Post
    Willis sure could have used a "general" when he nearly fumbled the game away against pittsburgh!
    We really could've used a general when we couldn't muster more than 3 points against a division opponent at home in what was basically a playoff situation.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Skip has challenged Willis to come on 1st Take and debate it. I hope he accepts...

Skip is pathetic....
    Thats all Skip wants. More ratings. He is already the highest paid person at ESPN. Honestly I hope athletes stopped going on that show and helping promote it. Its not journalism. Its the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    We really could've used a general when we couldn't muster more than 3 points against a division opponent at home in what was basically a playoff situation.
    Indy sure could have used a general in this playoff game.. http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0301040nyj.htm

Please kcarr, feel free to leave with Tebow.

I don't get why Willis would say stuff like "we did not have a leader last year"

If he has a personal beef with Tebow, why not let it rest? Tebow is out anyway. Strange , I did not expect that from him.

Quote Originally Posted by kcarr26 View Post
    Indy sure could have used a general in this playoff game.. http://www.pro-football-reference.co...0301040nyj.htm
    Hey I guess Peyton and Tebow DO have something in common, they've both had their asses kicked in the playoffs.

Hooray, beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    haha i'm not a tebow troll, i just think it's unnecessary to take digs at a guy getting traded because we just signed a qb who is likely to go down as the greatest to play the game. There are a lot of starting qb's who wouldn't start over peyton in todays game. No need to take digs at the guy.

Keep cherry picking those negative stats Cory!!!! To the end baby!!!!!

Hey I guess Peyton and Tebow DO have something in common, they've both had their asses kicked in the playoffs.
    THAT'S a statement i can agree with!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    also, was tebow around in 2003?

Quote Originally Posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
    I don't get why Willis would say stuff like "we did not have a leader last year"

If he has a personal beef with Tebow, why not let it rest? Tebow is out anyway. Strange , I did not expect that from him.
    I think he just meant age wise. He also said Tebow will win SBs.

Can't really be a leader at 24 though. He's more of a future leader.

Seems like they locker room was divided over Tebow more so then I thought. Seems like the younger players backed Tebow and the vets didn't. Then again I can't say that Bailey endorsed Tebow to.....Ill take his endorsement over mcgahee any day.