Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post

Jaguars management should tell him to shut up.
    Wow. You Tebow fans are for censorship, too? Figures.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanrivers View Post
    Wow. You Tebow fans are for censorship, too? Figures.
    I'm not a tebow fan only but thanks for listening.

Its unprecedented for a player to try and prevent another player from getting a job. Please tell me I am wrong because i am hoping I am.

has this ever happened before?

No one really cares what Nwaneri has to say.

Tebow would help Jaguars win games. There wold be no chants for Tebow since Gabbert would not make it out of training camp the starter .

Everyone thinks because Tebow is a nice guy and christian its open season to take shots at him.

what right does another professional player have to prevent another professional player form earning a living? this is unprecedented and it has to do with religion or racism and nothing else.
    Two things... Tebow doesn't beat out anybody in training camp. See Kyle Orton who is a horrible QB. And Quinn and Tebow were both listed as the #2 QB so uh yeah...he isnt beating out Gabbert unless the owner says he did.

And WHAT???? The guy has every right to his opinion. If he doesn't want Tebow he can say so. Maybe its the religious angle but what the hell does race have to do with anything?

Its unprecedented for a player to try and prevent another player from getting a job. Please tell me I am wrong because i am hoping I am.

So you are telling me that before twitter and social media happened you dont think players lobbied for or against another joining their team? You don't think Brady gets a call from the coaches about, "hey what if we grabbed Tebow for some short yardage packages" and Brady either said yes or no?

Players bash other players or sing their praises all the time. You don't think that the FO talks to guys who played with or against guys to see what they think?

i remember reading that the year plax shot himself braylon edwards was on the trade block or was a free agent or something i cant remember. but anyways the giants players were asked if the were ok with signing him and majority didnt want him there becuase of some personal concerns. so its not a first or last time it would happen. you just dont publicly hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by denver9ers View Post
    Cro was nice as compared to Uche Nwaneri
    that guy aint lying. people in jax will buy tickets with the expectation of tebow starting regarless and gabbert will be the victim of his ownerships stupidity in bringing a circus there. if he does go to the jags for gabberts sake i hope his playing does a 180 becuase that kid has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Project KSL View Post
    Should be focusing on his 43 kids rather than tweeting.

Cromfartie had one good season with the Chargers and now he is running his mouth for life? Some one teach that bum to have some class.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Here here!

Quote Originally Posted by Giddy'up View Post
    Cromfartie had one good season with the Chargers and now he is running his mouth for life? Some one teach that bum to have some class.
    Cromartie ran for his life, when Tebow ran at him.

Quote Originally Posted by RazR View Post
    Here here!
    Hear hear*

Cromartie had better shut his mouth or else Timmy will run his ass in practice on a daily basis.

Its totally cool now that Tim is a Jet, lets see what the mouth has to say now?

What a dumbass, this is why you learn to keep your damn mouth shut because you never can tell what's going to happen tomorrow.

Well … my money says Tim’s second order of business is to pray over Antonio Cromartie’s broken body in the locker-room. Anybody want to guess what his first order of business is?

Poetic justice!

(Oh ... and can't wait until he has a chance to meet the "other" Ryan brother. Anyone remember what that idiot said?)
    Last edited by kevlar441; 03-21-2012 at 11:04 AM.
    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

He's just mad Tebow is going to tell him how he feels about his 14 kids!

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar441 View Post
    Well … my money says Tim’s second order of business is to pray over Antonio Cromartie’s broken body in the locker-room. Anybody want to guess what his first order of business is?

Poetic justice!
    Hard to run anyone running second stringers.

Tebows first order of business should be to get better.