Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    @BrianDawkins

@TimTebow, I wanna thank u, 4 wht u helped us do last year. On the field & off! I have NO doubt that u will B a blessing 4 the Jets!

I'm okay with it. A good team with a weak starter.

I don't think we should be rushing to judgment that Tebow was screwed (by Elway or otherwise). For all we know, there have been phonecalls and Tebow wanted this.

I know Tim Tebow -- all it would take is one phonecall from Rex Ryan or Sparano saying "We want you, we believe in you," and he would 10x rather have that than some basket-case dumpster fire organization in JAX that can't figure out what it wants.

Quote Originally Posted by plummerwho View Post
    they dont seem to happy.

Sanchez saw the news and immediately spit out his wheaties.

wow....the Jets

Manning won't win a SB here either with the team as constituted.

Do you honestly think Manning beats NE last year with that defense and those offensive players. NE wins in a romp vs. Tebow or Manning last year.

Too bad Elway waited until all the good FAs were signed before rebuilding the team

A 4th tells you how little demand there really was for Tebow. It's not like teams were falling over each other trying to land Tim.

@THills76.....

I wish Tim the best awesome guy and hard worker the Jets got themselves a great football player

It is being reported Tebow begged Elway to trade him to Jacksonville.

man if that is true...wow

Broadway Joe loves Tim Tebow..I'll BET he has something super positive to say about this. He's the Jet's Elway, and honestly, his opinion of his old team has been negative lately.

The New York media? TEBOW can handle it. Why go down South to preach to the converted? He has more to accomplish from a GIGANTIC platform now- NYC.

Someone should really warn the NY Jets message board about what's going to happen to them soon.....thousands upon thousands of new users are signing up right now.

I don't think they even see it coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferren View Post
    A 4th tells you how little demand there really was for Tebow. It's not like teams were falling over each other trying to land Tim.
    No it doesn't it tells you teams knew Because Broncos Said So they would dump him anyway so they knew they could afford to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I am officially upset with the organization... A 4th round pick for Tebow is freaking BS. This organization has no loyalty. He was worth more than a 4th to us. What cowards we look like... How obvious we just wanted him gone and not have to deal with the situation.

I say BOO recent events. As a lifelong Bronco fan, my fanhood has been greatly shaken with the lack of loyalty we pay our good Broncos. Eddie Royal and Tebow gone... What happens when Manning goes down? Whats plan B guys!?

NO PLAN B!!! Sure lets just take a season to suck while Manning retires when he goes down. We'll have to sign a guy to fill the gap and have an Ortonesk season. Tebow could have won a lot of games with this team. Some larger pieces are considered here rather than Tebow's ability to play football... We could have kept him on the team but the FO didn't want the press. This decision is going to bite us in the donkey.

Call be a Tebow fanboy... I don't care. It's embarrassing to see the lack of faith we have in a guy who left all he had on the field for us. Won us big time games. I'm embarrassed as a Bronco fan...
    Have you only been a fan of the NFL for 2 years or something? This is what today's NFL is.

Bummer...I was hoping he'd go to Jacksonville....I doubt he ever starts again playing in Ny. Thanks for the memories Tim, you're a good kid!