Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    He will be great depth, and maybe even a solid starter over Goodman, or a rookie Corner if we get one. Good signing....

Oh, and Tim Tebow, blah blah blah, We have Peyton Manning as our QB but let's talk about Tebow, blah blah blah

In before the 4234th merge!!!!

Good signing. Good guy to start across from Champ and only 26 years of age so we've got another 5-6 years in him if we keep.

St. Louis Rams GM

Moving in the right direction!!!!!

Nice signing

HOPE he doesn't get suspended

My only fear is that somehow he could be linked to the Saints bounty and face suspension...I'd assume the Broncos brought it up before signing him though. He's a huge plus, especially when you consider how teams are going to have to air out the ball to come back against the Peyton led offense

Just a heads-up guys:

Tracy Porter is injury-prone. In his 4 NFL seasons, he's never played in all 16 games.

I like the signing, but I wouldn't be quick to get overjoyed

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Why one year only? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
    Why one year only? Any ideas?
    Tracy is disapointed with his free agency stock this year.

His plan is obviously to go to Denver, have a good year, and go back to free agency, hoping to cash in.

Richard Marshall. Eric Wrright. Carlos Rodgers. Last off season everyone of these guys signed 1 year deals all for around the same price. 3.5 -4 million for the year. All had great seasons. Played great and this offseason were all rewarded with large contracts.

Hopefully this turns into a Richard Marshall deal for us. Gets a one year deal due to poor performance in the previous season. Then comes out and plays well and get that extension.

Not a huge commitment. Solid signing. And man patience is working for EFX. Manning. Caldwell. Woodyard. Mays. Porter. Adams. 4th round pick. 6th round pick. I look forward to having even more ammo to rub it in to all of the impatient cry babies from the first two days of free agency who ripped the front office Maybe all can learn there lesson now.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 03-22-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steamboat7 View Post
    Excellent. If we can get another good year out of Champ, that's a big, big upgrade in the secondary!
    No reason to think he won't

Porter was not good last year, hopefully he does better playing another contract year.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Just a heads-up guys:

Tracy Porter is injury-prone. In his 4 NFL seasons, he's never played in all 16 games.

I like the signing, but I wouldn't be quick to get overjoyed
    Perhaps, but he's played BIG is some very BIG games, including one that Manning might like to forget. Given that we have some depth there already, and that the guy will be hugely motivated to elevate his price tag for 2013, I think this is a superb signing.

this is a depth signing at best in my opinion. not an upgrade over goodman in coverage. i hope will still sign gay.