Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Tim Tebow a Troll?

I've been thinking about it lately.

He says he's a virgin but has been seen with many many women at bars, and sometime hotels (rumors eh).

Also this past week he lied about not choosing the Jets when he paid 2.5 mil just to go there....media attention? You don't say...

And now he's trolling Sancheeze hard.

Has he been trolling us all along?

More specifically:
    sitting down>laying down

Depends. Even Tiger Woods couldn't keep his secrets.

Are you people kidding me? Are you teenage girls for gods sake? Grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by jarbronco View Post
    Are you people kidding me? Are you teenage girls for gods sake? Grow up!
    I'm a grown woman..but WOMEN love gossip...

sitting down>laying down

no, he's not a troll.

There are a lot of people that hate him.

Is Tim a troll? No
    Are you a troll? More than likely.

Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Down View Post

He says he's a virgin but has been seen with many many women at bars, and sometime hotels (rumors eh).

Also this past week he lied about not choosing the Jets when he paid 2.5 mil just to go there....media attention? You don't say...

More specifically:
    pretty sure elway is the one who lied

elway seems to have a recent history of lieing

He didn't lie. Tebow's version is consistent with Elway's version. He said "ultimately" he didn't have the say, because Broncos "had all the power." Just another way of saying it was ultimately up to the Broncos what to do. And you know it was his agent doing all the work.

I don't think he is a troll. I think that he is an attention whore. Why the hell is he going to have a press confrence to get introduced ? He was traded for a 4th and 6th round picks and they got a 7th in return. He is the backup quarterback. I don't get it. I agree with Dmac (huge Tebow fan from the Fan) that he should have declined. Tebow is all about the attention and the money though. Got to get it all why you can. And he is in the perfect place to continue to build up his celebrity image now. Good for him.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 03-24-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I don't think he is a troll. I think that he is an attention whore. Why the hell is he going to have a press confrence to get introduced ? He was traded for a 4th and 6th round picks and they got a 7th in return. He is the backup quarterback. I don't get it. I agree with Dmac (huge Tebow fan from the Fan) that he should have declined. Tebow is all about the attention and the money though. Got to get it all why you can. And he is in the perfect place to continue to build up his celebrity image now. Good for him.
    There was a discussion about that on the radio the other day. They say Tebow is not the attention whore, it his brother who handles all his PR Etc that is. His brother basically loves what Tebow brings to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyshot View Post
    There was a discussion about that on the radio the other day. They say Tebow is not the attention whore, it his brother who handles all his PR Etc that is. His brother basically loves what Tebow brings to him.
    While that maybe the case or yet another excuse ... Can't Tim say no?

Seriously a back-up qb having a presser? I can't recall that ever happening before.

Quote Originally Posted by Oilersfan34 View Post

Seriously a back-up qb having a presser? I can't recall that ever happening before.
    It is very odd.
    sitting down>laying down

Quote Originally Posted by Oilersfan34 View Post

I would not hate on him for it though because that's the Jets decision just like sending a private jet down to get him to N.Y. and it does make you wounder what there plans for him really are in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitting Down View Post

More specifically:
    Took me a couple minutes, but I think I've found the perfect avatar pic for you.

The Female Troll:

This post may or may not have been written while under the influence of alcohol, and I disclaim all responsibility for its contents, herein...

Not a troll in that sense he seems to be a straight shooter, and a level, honest dude.

He definitely trolls opposing Defenses though...